Principal Product Manager
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
About the company
Zeotap is the next-generation Customer Data Platform. It empowers brands to unify, enhance and activate customer data in a cookieless future, all while putting consumer privacy and compliance front-and-centre. Recognised by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Zeotap works with over 80 of the world’s top 100 brands, including P&G, Nestlé and Virgin Media. It is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
Zeotap is expanding its SAAS product suites branded as Customer Intelligence Platform consisting of an integrated product suite for Customer data collection, ID resolution, Predictive Analytics, Audience management and Activation.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about helping our enterprise customers and business teams across the globe, enjoy resolving problems, identifying root causes of issues, and thrive in a team environment. The incoming person would be responsible for end-to-end ticket resolution and communication with the customers and other stakeholders within the SLA, escalations to the internal teams based on SOPs, creation of internal knowledge based articles and perform engineering support activities as and when required.
- You own Zeotap CDP’s inbound and outbound integration strategy, a critical component of the success of the platform.
- You manage outbound integrations and export capabilities with other Martech and ad-tech platforms, including real-time, batch, and bulk export options.
- You manage the public-facing APIs and development ecosystem to enable partners to integrate with our open APIs and build their own end to end solutions.
- You work with our partnership team to develop partnerships with 3rd parties. Prioritize integrations based on business impact, and build a roadmap.
- You design the integration, including the user journey and the API calls necessary to enable the right workflows. Write epics and user stories to capture requirements, work with engineers who will develop the solution and ship to production.
- You create videos and slides to pitch the solution to prospects. Train the sales team.
- You work with Technical writing teams to create Help content and implementation plans for the new integrations and train customer-facing teams and Solutions Engineering.
- You track and monitor adoption of integrations with customers using Zeotap and partner data, promote usage of integrations and APIs with customers
- You adhere to Zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures.
- You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- 7+ years of experience working in a product management role
- A technical degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of working/ integrating with RESTful APIs
- Experience of working with Cloud based SaaS products, GCP preferably
- Experience working with authentication standards such as SAML, OAuth, API Keys, Service accounts etc
- Experience working directly with engineers and engineering management.
- Must have a high degree of attention to detail, with ability to lead RCAs with Engineering
- Proven ability to independently own and drive initiatives end to end
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally and work with geographically dispersed teams to execute on product initiatives
- Experience working for a B2B SaaS technology company
- Experience with event-based architectures and technologies is a big bonus.
- Knowledge of SQL is a bonus
What we Offer
- Competitive compensation & attractive perks
- Health Insurance coverage
- Flexible working support, guidance, and training provided by a highly experienced team
- Fast paced work environment
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!