Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Twingate is building a modern remote access solution that simplifies and improves the way businesses secure access to their cloud, SaaS, and on-prem resources. Twingate is backed by leading investors such as BOND, WndrCo, 8VC, Green Bay Ventures, SignalFire, and Dropbox founders Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi. Our investors share our belief that in a world where workforces are becoming increasingly distributed, it is critical to be able to effectively secure access to apps, data, and environments.
As part of our company culture, our belief in putting the customer first permeates our thinking in everything from our customer communications to the design process behind the product itself. If you take pride in creating experiences with the customer firmly at the center of the picture, we'd love to work with you.
At Twingate, we take customer centricity to a whole new level. We value building deep relationships with our customers and position ourselves as a true partner, not just another vendor. We’re looking for an Account Manager who shares these values and is ready to drive the success of our rapidly growing customer base.
You will be responsible for managing our top accounts through the entire customer lifecycle. Your #1 priority is ensuring our customer base is successful and come renewal, it’s a no-brainer to continue partnering with us for years to come. Your day-to-day will include a range of activities that drive product utilization, unblock technical hurdles, and bridge the gap between the customer and Twingate’s customer-facing team.
- Manage top customer accounts from onboarding forward with a special focus on renewals
- Nurture relationships through technical sessions and product roadmap discussions to ensure the success of the customer
- Educate the customer on product improvements to drive expansions and upsells
- Accurately forecast upcoming renewals, expansions, downsells, and churns
- Ensure the voice of the customer is heard by informing the business of customer feedback and trends
- Foster 1:1 relationships with your account base to build champions that will speak on our behalf both internally and externally
- Work with cross-functional teams from Onboarding, to Solutions Engineering, to Technical Support, to Product to ensure the customers' needs are met - no matter how big or small
- Travel as necessary to in-person customer events and internal company-wide meetings
- 3+ years of Account Management experience within SaaS
- Experience owning renewal cycles
- Managed accounts of $250k+ ARR
- Experience working cross-functionally with GTM and Product teams
- High EQ and passion to deliver a white-glove approach
- Startup experience and ability to wear many hats
- Eagerness to work with a complex product
- Experience managing escalations
Optional, but a major plus
- Experience working in Cybersecurity and/or networking space
- Experience working with IT/Security/DevOps leaders
- Technical aptitude to understand Twingate, the product space, and have informed perspectives on the direction of the product
- Medical (PPO, HMO, HDHP), dental and vision insurance – employees covered 100%
- Basic Life, AD&D and disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Healthcare, Dependent Care and Commuter
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Paid Time Off - Paid Holidays (approx. 11 days), Sick Leave (10 days), Paid Parental Leave (6 weeks), Maternity Leave (14 - 16 weeks)
- Retirement - Traditional 401k, Roth 401kAdditional
- Benefits - Equity
Twingate is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to Twingate’s success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.