Senior Product Manager
Remote · United States
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2023
Twingate is building a modern remote access solution that simplifies and improves the way businesses secure access to their cloud, SaaS, and on-prem resources. Twingate is backed by leading investors such as BOND, WndrCo, 8VC, Green Bay Ventures, SignalFire, and Dropbox founders Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi. Our investors share our belief that in a world where workforces are becoming increasingly distributed, it is critical to be able to effectively secure access to apps, data, and environments.
As part of our company culture, our belief in putting the customer first permeates our thinking in everything from our customer communications to the design process behind the product itself. If you take pride in creating experiences with the customer firmly at the center of the picture, we'd love to work with you.
Are you passionate about changing the status quo of network security and access for modern workforces? Do you believe that design thinking and user experience can have an outsized impact in the B2B product space? Do you bring a growth mindset to the role, looking to push the quality of your craft and the work of everyone around you? If so, you have the opportunity to make an outsized impact on Twingate as a company and product, and we’d love to talk to you.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to shape the direction of our product and translate customer, market, and Twingate needs into new features and solutions. Every day is different, but the commonality is that our customers depend on us to get their work done every day, and you’ll be a crucial part of that success story as you work with our customers, engineering, design, and our customer-facing teams.
- Understand the customer and problem space deeply
- Work with the PM team to plan product roadmap and vision
- Work across engineering, product, and design to execute on specific feature implementation and development; align teams, represent the product and business needs, and assist with technical and design decisions where applicable
- Work with marketing and go-to-market teams to understand feature requests and manage launches
- Represent Twingate when speaking to customers, at external events, etc
- Ability to understand both high level and low level technical applications
- Technical enough to understand the product space and have informed perspectives on technical decisions
- Solid product manage experience and product process, with emphasis on ownership and autonomy
- Customer centricity and strong customer empathy
- Experience working across engineering, product, design, and go-to-market teams
- Strong communication skills and structured, logical thinking
- Ability to work as a generalist (e.g. across platforms, frontend and backend) and ramp up quickly on new areas
- 5-7 years of experience
Optional, but a major plus
- Security and networking experience a plus (e.g. CASB / DLP, DNS, zero trust security, MDM / EDR)
- Experience with B2B software and systems (e.g. IT and access management, Terraform / Docker, MDM / EDR)
- Experience working directly with customers and go-to-market teams (e.g. mid-size and enterprise customers, support, sales engineering)
- Medical (PPO, HMO, HDHP), dental and vision insurance – employees covered 100%
- Basic Life, AD&D and disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Healthcare, Dependent Care and Commuter
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Paid Time Off - Paid Holidays (approx. 11 days), Sick Leave (10 days), Paid Parental Leave (6 weeks), Maternity Leave (14 - 16 weeks)
- Retirement - Traditional 401k, Roth 401k
- Additional Benefits - Equity
Twingate is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to Twingate’s success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.