Sr. Software Engineer Networking Team
United States · Israel · Remote · Israel
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Twingate is building a modern remote access solution that simplifies and improves the way businesses secure access to their cloud, SaaS, and on-prem resources. Twingate is backed by leading investors such as BOND, WndrCo, 8VC, Green Bay Ventures, SignalFire, and Dropbox founders Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi. Our investors share our belief that in a world where workforces are becoming increasingly distributed, it is critical to be able to effectively secure access to apps, data, and environments.
As part of our company culture, our belief in putting the customer first permeates our thinking in everything from our customer communications to the design process behind the product itself. If you take pride in creating experiences with the customer firmly at the center of the picture, we'd love to work with you.
We are looking for a software engineer to help us build Twingate's network infrastructure. This is a great opportunity to define and implement a large-scale zero trust solution that allows companies to provide employees seamless and secure access to internal and cloud-based resources. You will be part of a passionate and high-energy team that is creating compelling, new, and innovative networking and security solutions. This position requires someone who thrives on finding innovative solutions to real problems.
- Design and build cross platform, large scale, secure networking solutions
- Working closely with product team and other engineering teams
- Strong knowledge of computer network technologies
- Extended hands-on experience with C/C++
- Familiarity with secure coding practices and security engineering
- Systems-level programming experience, especially for Linux/UNIX
- Strong ability to debug issues in complex systems
- Passionate in writing high-quality and clean code - OOP, SOLID, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work and research independently or in a full team
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience (we're always looking for super talented people)
Optional, but a major plus
- Experience building proxy servers, VPNs, firewalls, NATs, QoS, etc.
- Hands-on experience in a public cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP) - GCP is a big advantage.
- Experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Golang, Rust, and Python
- Experience with CI/CD automation, docker, cmake
Twingate is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to Twingate’s success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.