Posted on Wednesday, March 9, 2022
Twingate is building a modern remote access solution that simplifies and improves the way businesses secure access to their cloud, SaaS, and on-prem resources. Twingate is backed by leading investors such as BOND, WndrCo, 8VC, Green Bay Ventures, SignalFire, and Dropbox founders Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi. Our investors share our belief that in a world where workforces are becoming increasingly distributed, it is critical to be able to effectively secure access to apps, data, and environments.
As part of our company culture, our belief in putting the customer first permeates our thinking in everything from our customer communications to the design process behind the product itself. If you take pride in creating experiences with the customer firmly at the center of the picture, we'd love to work with you.
We are looking for a software engineer to help us build Twingate's backend services. This is a great opportunity to define and implement a large-scale zero trust solution that allows companies to provide employees seamless and secure access to internal and cloud-based resources. You will be part of a passionate and high-energy team that is creating compelling, new, and innovative online technologies. This position requires someone who thrives on finding innovative solutions to real problems.
- Develop and maintain full-stack web applications using the Django framework
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product managers, designers, and other engineers to ensure high-quality delivery of features
- Write clean, maintainable, and scalable code that adheres to industry best practices.
- Participate in code reviews, debugging, and troubleshooting to ensure high-quality delivery of software
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends in web development and contribute to the team's continuous learning and improvement
- Take ownership of the entire project lifecycle
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in building and delivering large scale applications into production
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in typescript to the qualifications
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in react/angular/similar frontend framework
- Proficiency in a high-level language - Python, Ruby, Java, C#, etc. Python experience is a big advantage
- Passionate in writing high-quality and clean code - OOP, SOLID, etc.
- Hands-on experience with both relational and no-SQL databases
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people)
Optional, but a major plus
- Experience with front-end technologies such as React, Typescript, NextJS.
- Hands-on experience in a public cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP) - GCP is a big advantage
- Hands-on experience with docker/k8s
- Experience in building systems in a micro-services architecture
- Familiar with Async programming concepts
- Knowledge in basic computers networking
- Full Social Benefits- Pension Fund, Education Fund, Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off - Flexible Paid Time Off, Paid Parental Leave
- Additional Benefits - Flexible work environment, Equity
Twingate is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to Twingate’s success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
See more open positions at Twingate
Something looks off?