Customer Success Manager - MidMarket
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Multiple locations · Arizona, USA · New Jersey, USA · Texas, USA · London, UK
Posted on Tuesday, January 9, 2024
Tapcart is the ultimate mobile commerce platform fueling the fastest growing brands. We power mobile apps for over 50 million consumers worldwide, processing over $6 billion in mobile commerce revenue.
Almost all ecommerce traffic comes from a mobile device; we turn these users into high retention growth for some of the largest brands, including Charlotte Russe, Pier 1, True Classic, and many more. Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to power their mobile experience by building mobile apps in hours (not months).
As a Mid-Market Customer Success Manager, you’ll be the strategic advisor for hundreds of e-commerce brands, helping them drive revenue through their mobile apps. You will consult our clients on mobile best practices regarding app design, marketing, and technology.
Creating a best in class customer experience is the ultimate key to winning in this role. The ideal person will demonstrate ownership by implementing a strategic approach to engaging with accounts and ensuring proactive communication that anticipates customers’ needs before they reach out to you.
They can skillfully navigate conversations around selling new pricing models, services, and add-on features to an owned book of business in a way that doesn’t sacrifice the relationship with the customer. If you’re passionate about driving value for customers and working on a collaborative, insightful team, this role could be a great fit for you.
Customer Success is as much about taking care of our customers as it is about our team members. If you’re feeling valued and supported, then it’s very likely our customers are, too.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Managing a book of business between $2M-3M.
- Establishing and executing a proactive strategy to ensure our customers are utilizing their apps to the best of their ability and are consistently seeing value through the platform.
- Managing Net Revenue Retention of your book of business and increasing customer loyalty by driving outcomes.
- Identifying areas to add value and strengthen your relationship with your customers.
- Tracking and aggregating your customers' concerns, working cross-functionally to escalate any challenges to the appropriate parties.
- Ensuring the success of customers through sales handoff all the way to renewals and up-sells
- Conducting regular meetings with customers, including monthly checks and quarterly business reviews
- Owning customer success KPIs, including NPS and Net-retention
- Being an ambassador of Tapcart inside the office and with local customers in person
- Consulting with customers on ways to maximize their business outcomes with the Tapcart platform
- Drafting and sending marketing campaigns to proactively get customers on calls to strategize around increasing ROI
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
- 2+ years in Customer Success, Sales, or other related client-facing roles
- Ability to articulate the value that customers receive from Saas solutions
- A working understanding of both the Tapcart and Shopify platforms as well as how these work with our integration partners in order to implement structured, tailored account plans for each client
- Demonstrated experience in onboarding and retaining a portfolio of customers
- Ability to manage conflict and deal with difficult discussions
- Experience working cross-functionally with product, implementation, and sales teams
BONUS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience in e-commerce, Shopify, or B2B SaaS
- Prior technical or QA experience
- Brand marketing experience
- Working knowledge of design
- Startup experience
- Gainsight Experience
- Salesforce Experience
- Experience with Google Sheets, Docs, and Slides
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Tapcart Perks & Benefits
· 401K and stock options for all full-time employees
· Affordable, high quality medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
· Flexible PTO and 11 paid company holidays
· One-time stipend for outfitting your home office, plus a recurring merchant shopping stipend
Who is Tapcart!?
We are growing startup based in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing impactful work means showing up with creative solutions for our merchants and our business. We strive to make Tapcart a place where passionate, talented people can grow their skills and careers.
Read about our Series B fundraise for $50M in June 2021.
We raised our Series A for $10M in May 2020.
Check out what our customers are saying.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.