Account Executive, Enterprise
Sales & Business Development
Multiple locations · Arizona, USA · New Jersey, USA · Texas, USA · London, UK
Posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2023
Tapcart is the ultimate mobile commerce platform fueling the fastest growing brands. We power mobile apps for over 50 million consumers worldwide, processing over $6 billion in mobile commerce revenue.
Almost all ecommerce traffic comes from a mobile device; we turn these users into high retention growth for some of the largest brands, including Charlotte Russe, Pier 1, True Classic, and many more. Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to power their mobile experience by building mobile apps in hours (not months).
As an Account Executive focused on our Enterprise segment, you will play a critical role in expanding our business by landing logos and fostering relationships with some of the world’s largest D2C brands on Shopify.
This is an exciting position on the front lines of mobile commerce that plays a key role in driving revenue for Tapcart while helping ecommerce merchants grow their businesses. We are looking for disciplined self-starters who bring a sense of ownership over their territory and are comfortable navigating complex sales cycles. If you have an appetite for outbounding and social selling, this role could be a great fit for you.
How you will make an impact:
- Bring a disciplined approach to managing and sourcing a pipeline of qualified accounts from inbound and outbound lead sources
- Self-generate new opportunities through prospecting into your designated accounts
- Perform strategic discovery to understand the prospect's current state and how Tapcart can help them achieve their goals
- Achieve short-term sales results, including exceeding activity, pipeline, and revenue goals, whilst maintaining a long-term vision to improve mutual revenue growth for Tapcart and our customers
- Work hand in hand with our solutions team to conduct customized sales presentations and technical assessments for your accounts
- Collaborate with our marketing and partnerships teams to prioritize the pursuit of new customers aligned to our product roadmap and GTM strategy
- Relay feedback from the field to our marketing, customer success, and product teams to help grow, improve and advance the Tapcart product
- Bring enthusiasm and a passion for playing a role in the DTC ecommerce community, including representing Tapcart at industry events such as on-sites, virtual events, and conferences
- Cultivate and deepen relationships with key stakeholders within your designated accounts
- Meticulously record all details pertaining to accounts and opportunities, including account plans, use cases, purchasing timelines, next steps, and forecasts in Salesforce
- Partner with customer success on account handoffs to the post-sales team to ensure a smooth customer onboarding experience
What skills you will need:
- 5+ years of software sales experience (SaaS experience preferred)
- Track record of success selling into mid-market and enterprise companies on Shopify
- Consistently deliver on 6+ figure deals in Shopify Ecosystem
- Experience selling to VP and C level executives
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Validated quota achiever (top 10% in your company)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Willingness to travel (once per quarter anticipated but may vary according to team and customer events)
Bonus if you have:
- A location based in one of the following key markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami, or San Diego
- Experience selling into the retention category of ecommerce
- Team-selling experience
Tapcart Perks & Benefits
· 401K and stock options for all full-time employees
· Affordable, high quality medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
· Flexible PTO and 11 paid company holidays
· One-time stipend for outfitting your home office, plus a recurring merchant shopping stipend
Who is Tapcart!?
We are growing startup based in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing impactful work means showing up with creative solutions for our merchants and our business. We strive to make Tapcart a place where passionate, talented people can grow their skills and careers.
Read about our Series B fundraise for $50M in June 2021.
We raised our Series A for $10M in May 2020.
Check out what our customers are saying.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.