Senior Product Analytics Manager
Product, Data Science
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
PayZen is on a mission to bring financial health to healthcare. Our products improve both access and affordability for patients and cash flow & administrative complexity for medical providers. We are trusted by a rapidly growing number of health systems, hospitals, and physician groups and are backed by leading venture capital investors.
About the Role
As a Senior Product Analytics Manager at PayZen, you will help drive the analytics strategy and roadmap for the data and analytics platform. We are looking for team members who are hungry to contribute to the growth of a product that’s helping every American by making healthcare affordable.
We are a global company operating in the United States and Israel, and this role is expected to collaborate across time zones. This role will be based in our San Francisco office.
What you will do
- Provide analytical insights that drive the product strategy and roadmap
- Partner with product managers on sizing various product opportunities
- Provide regular updates on health of the product portfolio along with compelling consumer and product insights to the leadership team
- Define metrics for product flows and align cross-functional teams on the definitions of the metrics
- Collaborate with the product and data engineering teams to implement the logging requirements for the metrics
- Create dashboards on product performance for product managers and the leadership team
- Ensure consistency of metrics definition and quality of implementation across various dashboards
- Define an experimentation framework, platform and measurements for driving product experiments
- Help design and implement product experiments, and provide analysis of experiment results
- Maximize efficiency in a fast moving environment
What you will bring
- 6+ years of experience with product and business analytics in a fast paced environment
- 2+ years of experience with BI tools like Sigma BI, Tableau, Looker etc.
- A track record of successfully working with cross-functional teams like product, engineering and data management to deliver compelling analytical insights that led to the growth of one or more products
- Prior experience in defining metrics logging requirements for the engineering team
- Strong experience in experimentation frameworks and platforms
- Expert in SQL
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate well and build alignment with cross-functional team members
- Ability to bring clarity to an ambiguous problem
- Operate with a high sense of urgency required for a startup environment
What we offer
- Be a part of a team that revolutionizes healthcare affordability
- A flexible lifestyle that fits the modern work-life balance
- A chance to join a high-growth company
- Highly skilled peers with whom you can grow and have fun!
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options