Senior Product Manager (San Francisco)
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, March 9, 2023
PayZen is on a mission to solve healthcare affordability. Our products improve both patient affordability and access and cash flow & administrative complexity for medical providers. We are trusted by a rapidly growing number of hospital systems, hospitals, and physician groups and are backed by leading venture capital investors.
This Senior PM will be responsible for building core product experiences for our customers, as well as product experiences that are critical to our business. Given the growth we are experiencing, there are lots of areas for you to focus on, such as our Card Product, Growth & Data, Money Movement & Payments, Risk & Underwriting, and more!
Senior Product Managers at PayZen drive cross-functional execution, product strategy, and the product roadmap for our platform. We’re looking for team members eager to contribute to the growth of a product that’s helping every American by increasing the affordability of healthcare. This role will play a key part in driving PayZen's growth and helping us fulfill our mission. If you’re interested in seeing what the experience looks like today, let us know in your application and we’ll coordinate a demo!
We are a global company operating in the United States and Israel, and this role is expected to collaborate across time zones. This role will be based in our San Francisco office.
What you will do
- Own products and features that are increasing the affordability and access of healthcare for millions of Americans by providing a phenomenal user experience, and ensuring that users have the tools they need to stay on top of their payments
- Build a strategic roadmap for our platform and take product concepts from idea through validation, shipping, measurement, and iteration
- Champion collaboration and execution across across a team of global colleagues in design, engineering, and data science to deliver outstanding products to our customers
- Understand and socialize the needs of our customers by collaborating with design on user research, competitive analysis, and market research
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of our products
- Represent the team's work effectively in writing and presentations to senior executives
- Maximize efficiency in a fast-moving environment
What you'll bring
- At least 5+ years of experience as a product manager, with a proven track record of developing and executing on product strategies that align with business goals and drive growth.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in developing and launching consumer-facing products, with a deep understanding of consumer needs and behaviors, preferably in FinTech or HealthTech.
- Strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of KPIs, OKRs, and other key metrics. Experience in using data to drive decision-making and prioritize features based on impact to the company.
- Ability to gather and synthesize information from multiple sources and create clear and comprehensive product specs (PRDs) that minimize the need for additional research by engineers.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineers, designers, and stakeholders, to gather requirements and ensure successful product launches.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively, and deliver high-quality products on time and within budget.
- Familiarity with the latest technologies and trends in the industry and the ability to work closely with engineers to ensure the feasibility and technical soundness of product ideas.
- Experience working at both early stage startups as well as larger companies, to demonstrate adaptability to different environments and the ability to thrive in both.
- Ability to work from the company's San Francisco office.
What we offer
- An opportunity to positively affect the lives of thousands of patients
- A flexible lifestyle that fits the modern work-life balance
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Highly skilled co-workers with whom you can grow your skill set
- Be a part of a team that revolutionizes medical payments in ways never seen before
- The ability to impact company values and culture in a collaborative environment - we value all comments and suggestions
- Competitive pay and stock options