Robotics Support Technician
Fox Robotics is at the bleeding edge of warehouse automation, with a focus on autonomous forklifts. As the leader in this space, Fox has clear product market fit and is scaling fast, with plans to double from ~100 employees to nearly 200 this year alone. With this growth, employees have a once-in-a-career opportunity to learn, all while working as part of a mission-driven team focused on making robots that work.
As a Robotics Support Technician at Fox Robotics you will play a key role in assisting our customers and technicians with any troubleshooting around the warehouse. You will be responsible for giving great customer service while also performing duties involving various ticketing systems and platforms, data entry, dashboards & report outs, and resolving issues remotely.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a main point of contact for technical inquiries and manage requests based on their origin and level of priority within established service level agreement (SLA)
- Identify, report, and track technical complaints and incidents affecting the company's customers, contacting the engineering departments when needed.
- Investigating errors and logs and providing in-depth analysis for both clients and internal departments.
- Process, investigate, and respond to escalations to ensure customers' issues reported via all channels are resolved to our client's satisfaction.
- Responding to events and various technical problems in real time on a daily basis.
What you’ll need:
- Proficient in various ticketing systems and platforms
- Good experience in Troubleshooting complex technical issues
- Customer service mindset
- Good collaboration / communication skills
- Proven track record of meeting KPI’s / SLA’s
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
Nice to haves:
- ITIL experience / certification
- Jira Service Manager experience
- Confluence experience
- Python / Linux experience
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Hybrid in-person and remote
- Generous PTO
- Fully-covered healthcare
More About Fox Robotics
We make robots that work.
We envision a world where robots serve as a human multiplier for dull and dangerous work. The warehousing industry sees more than 52,000 cases of injuries every year in the US. Our first product is an automated trailer unloader (forklift) that quickly demonstrates measurable value to our customers by both improving efficiency while also increasing safety.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.