Inventory Control Specialist
Fox Robotics is at the bleeding edge of warehouse automation, with a focus on autonomous forklifts. As the leader in this space, Fox has clear product market fit and is scaling fast, with plans to double from ~100 employees to nearly 200 this year alone. With this growth, employees have a once-in-a-career opportunity to learn, all while working as part of a mission-driven team focused on making robots that work.
What you’ll do:
As an Inventory Control Specialist at Fox Robotics you will be responsible for processing all inbound shipments, managing inventory and kitting orders for production. You will make sure that all inventory is accounted for, documented and stored properly. You will also work with the purchasing and inventory control manager to execute, improve, and develop inventory management practices. We are looking for someone who has extreme attention to detail while also being able to effectively communicate with other team members.
What you’ll need:
- 1+ years warehouse and inventory control experience
- Maintain accurate control of warehouse inventory (Ensure proper labeling, tagging, and tracking of goods and materials)
- Maintain production floor Inventory & Request re-supply when needed
- Create kits from the manufacturing BOM
- Coordinating with quality on incoming orders
- Shipping Items to customer and partner sites
- Experience with inventory control system
- Able to handle repeated lifting, pushing, pulling, and carrying up to 50lbs
Nice to have:
- Experience in a small company or startup environment
- Proficiency with Google Suite applications
- Able to operate pallet jack and forklift
Benefits and perks:
- A once in a career opportunity to build, alongside colleagues who deeply care (plus robots that aren’t bad, either!)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Generous healthcare options
- 401k match
- Unlimited PTO
- Other perks that connect us, including lunch on Fridays, team building activities, and more!
More About Fox Robotics
We make robots that work.
We envision a world where robots serve as a human multiplier for dull and dangerous work. The warehousing industry sees more than 52,000 cases of injuries every year in the US. Our first product is an automated trailer unloader (forklift) that quickly demonstrates measurable value to our customers by both improving efficiency while also increasing safety.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.