Fox Robotics is at the bleeding edge of warehouse automation, with a focus on autonomous forklifts. As the leader in this space, Fox has clear product market fit and is scaling fast, with plans to nearly double from ~90 employees in the next year. With this growth, employees have a once-in-a-career opportunity to learn, all while working as part of a mission-driven team focused on making robots that work.
What you’ll do:
We are looking to hire an experienced IT generalist to oversee our IT program and our facilities relationships. Responsibilities will evolve, and will include the below:
- Provide efficient end user technical support by proactively working through user requests and ensuring ticketing systems are kept up to date; invest in automations as appropriate
- Provide physical laptop support across a variety of hardware vendors (Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo) and OS’s (Windows, Mac, Linux) for all employees, including configuration and inventory management
- Execute on infosec alignment projects, ensuring coordinated and compliant asset management
- Maintain office networking, including WiFi access points and vendor coordination
- Support AV setup and support, coordinating larger meetings and ensuring our meeting rooms are set up for effective coordination
- Manage Google workspace and M365, including access, settings management, licensing, group management, etc.
- Manage building IT including door codes and relationships with facilities
- Support Fox’s cross-functional coordination by ensuring the company is leveraging the Atlassian / JIRA system effectively, facilitating consistent documentation and standard operating procedures
What you’ll need:
- Experience managing IT for an evolving organization, overseeing many of the same systems we use
- Strong communication skills, translating complex technical solutions for cross-functional understanding and coordination
- An evolving understanding of user needs, constantly iterating to ensure systems and processes are set up to scale
- A patient, positive attitude, no matter the circumstance
- Flexibility in how you work, as we continue to evolve the way things are done (Fox is a startup, after all!)
Nice to have:
Experience with the following systems and programs is a plus
- M365 / O365 / SharePoint site admin
- Azure Active Directory / Microsoft Entra
- Bitbucket, Jira (including writing or supporting existing automations)
- Advanced Powershell scripting and automation
- Packaging custom applications for secure distribution via application catalogs across systems
- Infosec compliance
What’s in it for you:
- A once in a career opportunity to build, alongside colleagues who deeply care (plus robots that aren’t bad, either!)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Generous healthcare options
- 401k match
- Generous PTO
- Other perks that connect us, including lunch on Fridays, team building activities, and more!
More About Fox Robotics
We make robots that work.
We envision a world where robots serve as a human multiplier for dull and dangerous work. The warehousing industry sees more than 52,000 cases of injuries every year in the US. Our first product is an automated trailer unloader (forklift) that quickly demonstrates measurable value to our customers by both improving efficiency while also increasing safety.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.