Senior Electrical Engineer
Electrical Systems Engineer
As an electrical systems engineer at Fox Robotics you will join the Vehicle Design Team to help develop the design and supporting documentation for a safe and reliable drive by wire forklift. You will work with systems ranging from harness design to laying out PCBs.
Day-to-day work will include creating and refining new designs individually or in a small team, as well as working with manufacturing engineering to see those designs through to production and helping to resolve any issues that arise in that process.
- 3+ years of experience with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Strong understanding of circuit design
- Proficiency in PCB layout tool, such as Altium
- Strong troubleshooting skills using tools such as a multimeter or oscilloscope
- Experience reading and writing electrical schematics
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have:
- Robotics as a hobby
- Experience with warehousing and automation
- Experience with embedded software development (e.g. C, C++)
- Familiarity with circuit board fabrication: through-hole and surface mount soldering
Compensation & Benefits
We empower our employees, hold them accountable, celebrate success, and provide opportunities to grow. We also provide:
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Unlimited sick time
- In-office, hybrid, or remote work environments
- Fully-covered healthcare
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information about working at Fox Robotics, please visit foxrobotics.com/careers/.
We make robots that work.
We envision a world where robots serve as a human multiplier for dull and dangerous work. The warehousing industry, our initial area of focus, sees more than 52,000 cases of injuries every year in the US. Our first product is an automated trailer unloader that quickly demonstrates measurable value to our users by both improving efficiency while also increasing safety.
By empowering people to do more with less, we can help grow the economy, create better-paying jobs, and generate revenue to fund social services.