Principal Product Manager
EarnUp is on a mission to create a financial system that works for everyone by transforming the loan payments ecosystem into a key driver for achieving financial wellness. We do this through our customer centric and data driven payments platform by offering flexibility in payment schedules while intelligently automating mortgage payments to help our users pay off loans faster.
As a Principal Product Manager at EarnUp, you will help drive product strategy, vision and roadmap of our platform. This position requires highly collaborative cross-functional leadership and close partnership with engineering, marketing, sales, business development, operations, and customer service. EarnUp is in a very exciting stage with rapid growth, looking for team members compelled by putting their imprint on a product that can help every American with debt.
We are a dedicated and inclusive team of hardworking innovators with the goal of helping people get out of debt. Join us and help disrupt the $20 trillion debt market we have today.
- Manage a suite of products that help millions of Americans get out of debt and take control of their finances
- Build business case and influence stakeholders to invest in product vision and drive the product strategy across a portfolio of products
- Drive strategic initiatives for the product and the execution of the product roadmap
- Work cross-functionally with dynamic and passionate teams, including Engineering, sales, marketing and customer success teams to sustain, build, and scale a rapidly growing product
- Have a deep understanding of our partnerships with other fintech companies and partners that enable the payment experience
- Move rapidly in an ever-changing environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Work with customers and all customer-facing organizations to plan and prioritize features and product iterations
- Build relationships of empathy, trust, and respect with other team members and our customers and partners.
- Inspire and lead future team members to live and breathe EarnUp’s mission
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance customer satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Work with the Product Marketing and Commercialization teams to develop efficient roll out plans for new products and features (GoToMarket Strategy)
- Maximize efficiency in a fast-moving environment where creative solutions are appreciated
What You Bring
- Deep passion for working on a mission-driven product that is designed to solve a very real problem
- Experience in payment industry
- Experience in mortgage industry is good to have
- Experience managing enterprise software
- Experience in building an analytics solutions is huge plus
- 7+ years’ experience in Product Management
- Deeply analytical mindset and metric driven decision making
- Strong technical background
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in start-up environments
- Excitement to roll up sleeves and make a big impact on a rapidly growing product
- Comfort in ambiguity, but strive to create clarity for others
- Experience and success working cross-functionally between departments, particularly engineering, sales/account managers and customer service
- Be yourself and check your ego at the door! This is a part of the EarnUp culture!
Why You Will Love Working at EarnUp
- Fast-paced, innovative and collaborative startup dedicated to providing opportunities to learn and grow
- An opportunity to help financially improve the lives of 20 million Americans living in debt
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Family friendly benefits including generous paid parental leave and a company contribution toward dependent care
- Flexible hybrid work model (we are planning to return to the office this fall on a part time schedule)
- Convenient SF HQ location minutes away from the Montgomery Bart Station
- 100% paid employee health benefits
- Flexible time off programs with no maximum and additional programs dedicated to self care
- Commuter and work from home benefits including a mobile phone stipend
- Employee Resource Groups and active DEI Advisory Council
- Fun events, celebrations, off sites and food
The base salary range for this position is $180,000 - 210,000
Diversity is in our DNA. At EarnUp, diversity is not only accepted and respected, it’s celebrated and it is critical to our success. We foster an environment for exceptional people which includes a sense of belonging for all.
- EarnUp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Something looks off?