Senior Technical Support Engineer
Software Engineering, IT, Customer Service
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, January 2, 2024
About the company
Zeotap is the next-generation Customer Data Platform. It empowers brands to unify, enhance and activate customer data in a cookieless future, all while putting consumer privacy and compliance front-and-centre. Recognised by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Zeotap works with over 80 of the world’s top 100 brands, including P&G, Nestlé and Virgin Media. It is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
Zeotap is expanding its SAAS product suites branded as Customer Intelligence Platform consisting of an integrated product suite for Customer data collection, ID resolution, Predictive Analytics, Audience management and Activation.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about helping our enterprise customers and business teams across the globe, enjoy resolving problems, identifying root causes of issues, and thrive in a team environment. The incoming person would be responsible for end-to-end ticket resolution and communication with the customers and other stakeholders within the SLA, escalations to the internal teams based on SOPs, creation of internal knowledge based articles and perform engineering support activities as and when required.
- You enhance the resolution rate of engineering-based escalations by elevating support technical expertise and progressively taking ownership of engineering tasks.
- You will act as a liaison with Engineering to escalate bugs, outages, and product requests.
- You will collaborate with Customer Success, Onboarding, and Product teams to cultivate an exceptional customer experience.
- You will analyse areas where users encounter difficulties and propose potential workarounds along with creating KB articles.
- You will proactively pinpoint opportunities for enhancing team processes and instil a "customer-first" mindset among the team and collaborators.
- You will demonstrate initiative as a self-starter with a robust sense of ownership, thriving in a dynamic, high-growth startup environment.
- You will guide and mentor Support Engineers, as well as compose and review technical documents (Knowledge, Support Plans, Technical Advisory Bulletins) for both internal and public utilisation, seizing opportunities for ongoing education.
- You will manage escalated tickets/incidents for supported applications and actively participate in defect management and issue tracking/trending.
- You will establish and nurture working relationships with internal teams, including account managers, product management, engineers, and the support team.
- You will address complex issues, troubleshoot problems for various internal and external customers, and configure and maintain software platforms in production environments.
- You adhere to Zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures.
- You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Technical Support, Customer Success, Product Operations and other Software Services for a large end-user base, preferably SaaS products.
- The position demands excellent communication and relationships skills with customers, partners and stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience supporting enterprise customers over email, phone, and screen-shares.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple issues to ensure the resolution of the most critical ones in a high pace environment.
- Experience working with REST API and hands-on experience in using API clients.
- Strong SQL Skills to write SQL queries in order to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Familiarity with Ad-tech and Mar-tech basics and relevant industry trends (Privacy, Identity, Data, etc.) will be a plus.
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies, GCP will be a plus.
- Willing to work during EU hours or as per business needs.
What do we offer:
- Competitive compensation and attractive perks
- Health Insurance coverage
- Flexible working support, guidance and training provided by a highly experienced team
- Fast paced work environment
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!