Technology Partner Consultant - Europe
Posted on Wednesday, October 4, 2023
About the company
Zeotap is the next-generation Customer Data Platform. It empowers brands to unify, enhance and activate customer data in a cookieless future, all while putting consumer privacy and compliance front-and-centre. Recognised by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Zeotap works with over 80 of the world’s top 100 brands, including P&G, Nestlé and Virgin Media. It is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
As an Integrations Consultant at Zeotap, you will be at the forefront of our mission to empower businesses to deliver data driven marketing strategies and personalisation.
In this role, you will take on the critical responsibility of bridging the gap between our best-of-breed Customer Data Platform (CDP) and the diverse landscape of marketing technology (martech & adtech) channels used by our clients. Your expertise in martech and adtech integrations will be instrumental in helping our clients maximise the value of their customer data, drive personalised marketing campaigns, and ultimately enhance their customer experiences.
You will collaborate with clients to deeply understand their marketing objectives, existing martech stack and the challenges they face. By establishing a strong rapport and comprehensive understanding of their needs you will develop integration strategies that align with Client’s business goals and Zeotap’s integration scalability. Leveraging your knowledge of APIs, webhooks, data transformation, and data mapping, you will orchestrate the seamless flow of data between our CDP product and various marketing platforms. Your technical acumen will be crucial in ensuring that our clients' marketing tools work in harmony, enabling data-driven decision-making.
You will also work closely with Solution Engineers & Implementation Engineers, Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to support them in custom integrations solutionsing and scoping of integrations. You will ensure the integration feedback loop is closed by collaborating and informing our future product development and roadmap.
This role is available for remote work within the UK.
Joining Zeotap as an Integrations Consultant means becoming an integral part of a dynamic team dedicated to revolutionising how businesses harness customer data for growth. Your contributions will directly impact our clients' ability to drive targeted marketing campaigns, enhance customer experiences, and achieve measurable results.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify integration requirements and design appropriate solutions.
- Scope integrations based on customer use cases and business priorities
- Help evaluate technical feasibility of customers’ desired integrations/automations and advise on solution architecture
- Play a strategic advisory role advising our customer-facing team members on options for customers’ technical needsAdvise technical partners (e.g. SIs, consulting firms) on customers’ technical requirements and be a strategic partner in their proposal development and project execution
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to inform the roadmap and long-term platform strategy
- Create detailed and up-to-date documentation of our platforms and systems, including architecture diagrams, API docs, system implementation specs, and data flows
- Drive resolution of existing issues and helping tech leads and engineering teams in their fact-finding and debugging of cross-system issues.
- Manage relationships with technical stakeholders on partner platforms
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of proven experience with platform integrations in martech/SaaS Familiarity with API integration methods and protocols
- Certifications in relevant technologies and platforms are nice to have
- Knowledge of data privacy and security regulations (GDPR, CCPA)Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Exceptional communication and client-facing skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Remote-first organisation
- Unmatched Global support system
- Fast-paced, collaborative & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!