Working Student - Web / Tech Marketing m/f/d
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, October 3, 2023
About the company
Zeotap is the next-generation Customer Data Platform. It empowers brands to unify, enhance and activate customer data in a cookieless future, all while putting consumer privacy and compliance front and centre. Recognised by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Zeotap works with over 80 of the world’s top 100 brands, including Audi, Unilever and Virgin Media. It is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
At Zeotap, our mission is to establish ourselves as the leading Customer Data Platform, and we are dedicated to constantly developing innovative strategies to achieve this goal.
We are currently seeking a talented Working Student - Web / Tech Marketing to join our team. In this role, you will have the exciting opportunity to collaborate with our Marketing team and play a key role in our tech marketing efforts and building/developing our website.
Join our dynamic team and bring your marketing & technical skills to Zeotap as we build our brand. This is an exceptional opportunity to showcase your skills in a fast-paced environment, where your contributions will have a significant impact on our marketing success.
Our preferred location for this position is Berlin, offering a hybrid workplace.
- Maintenance and optimization of the website
- Creating new webpages with Elementor (our page builder)
- Maintain HubSpot (our CRM system) and general data to ensure data cleanliness across all operational tools (HubSpot, Salesforce and RevSure)
- Analysis of internal data and implementation of market and competition analyses
- Support our PPC partnerships (traffic monitoring, campaign management, partner communication, etc.)
- Campaign analytics and reporting
- Support the team with ad-hoc tasks as they arise
- Currently enrolled as a Bachelor's or Master's student, with a focus on DigItal Marketing, Marketing, Media or related fields, at an accredited university in Germany, and possesses an Immatriculation confirmation.
- Residing in Germany, preferably in Berlin.
- Previous practical experience with CSS (advanced is preferrable)
- Previous practical experience with WordPress (advanced is preferrable)
- Previous practical experience with page builders (for example Elementor)
- Technical skills like ability to code would be very helpful
- Knowledge of HubSpot and Salesforce (basic+)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics (basic+)
- Self starter, well organized, able to manage different project simultaneously, flexible and used to fast paced environment
- Quick to familiarize oneself with new topics and independently develop effective solutions
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary of 14€ / hour
- Insights in a Data-driven Tech Startup
- Flexible working hours that fit your schedule
- Possibility to work remotely
- Unmatched Global support system
- Fast-paced, collaborative & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!