Technical Account Manager - Data Partnerships
IT, Sales & Business Development
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
About the company
Zeotap is the next-generation Customer Data Platform. It empowers brands to unify, enhance and activate customer data in a cookieless future, all while putting consumer privacy and compliance front-and-centre. Recognised by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Zeotap works with over 80 of the world’s top 100 brands, including P&G, Nestlé and Virgin Media. It is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
Zeotap is expanding its SAAS product suites branded as Customer Intelligence Platform consisting of an integrated product suite for Customer data collection, ID resolution, Predictive Analytics, Audience management and Activation.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about helping our enterprise customers and business teams across the globe, enjoy resolving problems, identifying root causes of issues, and thrive in a team environment. The incoming person would be responsible for end-to-end ticket resolution and communication with the customers and other stakeholders within the SLA, escalations to the internal teams based on SOPs, creation of internal knowledge based articles and perform engineering support activities as and when required.
- You drive the onboarding of new data partners (data evaluations, match tests, taxonomy review/mapping and file formats, etc.).
- You provide education and respond to ad-hoc data requests from sales teams about data availability, mapping changes and taxonomy updates.
- You are responsible for the timely handling of GDPR requests.
- You are responsible for the timely handling of reporting and analysis requests.
- You provide technical support for various data products and coordination across partners and product teams.
- You provide knowledge management of our tech integrations with Telecom partners.
- You coordinate with the CSM and Data sales team to keep the Zeotap Data Attribute Taxonomy updated.
- You provide support and educate data partners regarding the Zeotap INFRA setup used for data transfer, helping with the pixel integration, troubleshooting integration and implementation.
- You develop and maintain technical documentation, and provide regular updates to partners regarding product features, upgrades, and maintenance.
- You provide technical training, guidance, and support to partners to help them optimize their use of the company's products or services.
- You adhere to Zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures.
- You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- 2 + years of relevant experience in Technical Support, Customer Success, Product Operations and other Software Services for a large end-user base, preferably Data & SaaS related products.
- The position demands excellent communication and relationship skills with customers, partners and stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple issues to ensure the resolution of the most critical ones in a high pace environment.
- Experience working with REST API and hands-on experience in using API clients
- Strong SQL Skills to write SQL queries in order to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Familiarity with Ad-tech and Mar-tech basics and relevant industry trends (Privacy, Identity, Data, etc.) will be a plus.
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies, and GCP will be a plus.
- Willing to work during EU hours
What do we offer:
- Competitive compensation and attractive perks
- Health Insurance coverage
- Flexible working support, guidance and training provided by a highly experienced team
- Fast paced work environment
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!