Technical Support Engineer
IT, Customer Service
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
About the company
Zeotap is the next-generation Customer Data Platform. It empowers brands to unify, enhance and activate customer data in a cookieless future, all while putting consumer privacy and compliance front-and-centre. Recognised by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Zeotap works with over 80 of the world’s top 100 brands, including P&G, Nestlé and Virgin Media. It is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
Zeotap is expanding its SAAS product suites branded as Customer Intelligence Platform consisting of an integrated product suite for Customer data collection, ID resolution, Predictive Analytics, Audience management and Activation.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about helping our enterprise customers and business teams across the globe, enjoy resolving problems, identifying root causes of issues, and thrive in a team environment. The incoming person would be responsible for end-to-end ticket resolution and communication with the customers and other stakeholders within the SLA, escalations to the internal teams based on SOPs, creation of internal knowledge based articles and perform engineering support activities as and when required.
- You closely work with our Engineering, Product, Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure that Zeotap is delivering the best in the class service and support experience to our customers.
- You serve as the primary customer-facing product expert and be a trusted advisor to our customers and business teams.
- You research, document and manage resolutions to technical, operational and implementation issues related to all Zeotap products in the CRM system and other project management tools.
- You are responsible for escalating issues in a timely manner with the highest quality based on industry standards and internal SOPs.
- You will help establish and document processes, and procedures; produce high-quality technical and functional documentation to be included within public/private knowledge base systems.
- You will work on creating monthly/weekly reports on operations metrics and product metrics for issues
- You adhere to Zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures.
- You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Technical Support, Customer Success, Product Operations and other Software Services for a large end-user base, preferably SaaS products.
- The position demands excellent communication and relationship skills with customers, partners and stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience supporting enterprise customers over email, phone, and screen-shares
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple issues to ensure the resolution of the most critical ones in a high pace environment.
- Experience working with REST API and hands-on experience in using API clients
- Strong SQL Skills to write SQL queries in order to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Experience with scripting and writing code in Python, Bash, and Java, or having some full stack web development experience will be a plus.
- Familiarity with Ad-tech and Mar-tech basics and relevant industry trends (Privacy, Identity, Data, etc.) will be a plus.
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies, GCP will be a plus.
- Willing to work during EU hours
What do we offer:
- Competitive compensation and attractive perks
- Health Insurance coverage
- Flexible working support, guidance and training provided by a highly experienced team
- Fast paced work environment
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!