Working Student - Technical Support with German m/f/d
IT, Customer Service
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
About the company
Zeotap is the next-generation Customer Data Platform. It empowers brands to unify, enhance and activate customer data in a cookieless future, all while putting consumer privacy and compliance front-and-centre. Recognised by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Zeotap works with over 80 of the world’s top 100 brands, including P&G, Nestlé and Virgin Media. It is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
You are still a student but you are eager to take your first steps into SaaS Technical Support?
Do you love to learn new software tools and contribute to an overall team goal?
Helping the Technical Support team with resolving problems for enterprise customers in Germany & finding the root causes of issues sounds like a fun mission to you?
Do you speak fluent German and English?
If you are still reading and are looking for a job besides your university studies, where you can learn and grow professionally, then this role could be just right for you.
(Remote work within Germany is possible) #LI-Remote
Requirements and experiences:
- You are a student of Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree (focus: Information Technology or related discipline), currently studying at a University that is accredited in Germany, and have an Immatriculation confirmation
- You are residing/ living in Germany
- You’re fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
- You have excellent communication skills, both interpersonal and organisational
- You have a “can-do” attitude and never back down from a challenge
- You can effectively manage time, prioritise tasks and work within deadlines
- You are a self-starter and take ownership of your work
- You are a fast learner, especially when it comes to new software tools and programming languages.
- Experience working with REST API and hands-on experience in using API clients will be a plus.
- SQL Skills to write SQL queries in order to troubleshoot complex issues will be a plus.
- Experience with scripting and writing code in Python, Bash, and Java, or having some full stack web development experience will be a plus.
Some of the tasks you will be responsible for:
- You will closely work with our Engineering, Product, Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure that Zeotap is delivering the best in class service and support experience to our customers.
- You will learn how to provide support and be a trusted advisor to our customers and business teams, with focus on the German market.
- You will learn how to research, document and manage resolutions to technical, operational and implementation issues related to all Zeotap products in the CRM system and other project management tools.
- You will be responsible for escalating issues promptly with the highest quality based on industry standards and internal SOPs.
- You will help establish and document processes, and procedures; produce high-quality technical and functional documentation to be included within public/private knowledge base systems.
- You will work on creating monthly/weekly reports on operations metrics and product metrics for issues.
What do we offer?
- Insights in a Data-driven Tech Startup
- Flexible working hours fitting your schedule
- Possibility to work remotely
- Unmatched Global support system
- Fast-paced, collaborative & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!