Product Marketing Lead / Director (m/f/d)
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
About the company
Zeotap is the next-generation Customer Data Platform. It empowers brands to unify, enhance and activate customer data in a cookieless future, all while putting consumer privacy and compliance front and centre. Recognised by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Zeotap works with over 80 of the world’s top 100 brands, including Audi, Unilever and Virgin Media. It is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
Zeotap is looking for an ambitious and experienced Product Marketer who can effectively translate a big vision into impactful customer-facing messaging and take this world-beating product to new markets.
As a valuable member of our Marketing team, you will take charge of driving Product Marketing initiatives at Zeotap, leveraging your expertise to propel our success.
You will collaborate closely with marketing, product, sales, and customer success teams, to ensure the success in the market of 2 Zeotap product's: Zeotap CDP and Zeotap Data.
This role is available for remote/hybrid workplace in Germany (Berlin) or the UK (London).
- Craft compelling and differentiated messaging and positioning for the CDP product, tailored to various customer segments and industries.
- Lead the creation of marketing collateral, sales enablement materials, and presentations to effectively communicate the value of the CDP and Data products to both internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Develop and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for the CDP product, including target market analysis, value proposition creation, pricing strategies, and launch plans.
- Collaborate with the Product team to build and execute the product roadmap, features, and capabilities, translating technical concepts into customer-centric benefits.
- Partner with Sales teams to provide them with the necessary tools and resources to effectively communicate the value proposition of the CDP product to customers.
- Monitor market trends, competitive landscape, and customer feedback to inform product positioning and identify opportunities for differentiation.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with industry analysts, thought leaders, and partners to enhance the visibility and credibility of the CDP and Data products.
- 10 years of experience in marketing and product marketing
- 5 years of working experience in martech.
- Familiarity with Customer Data Platforms (CDP) is a strong plus
- In-depth knowledge of the online marketing technology (martech) and advertising technology (adtech) space.
- Expertise in collaborating with technical teams, including engineering, product, and data science.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into compelling customer benefits.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling messaging and create impactful marketing content.
- Results-oriented, with a proven ability to drive demand generation and achieve marketing KPIs.
- Experience with CRMs and marketing automation tools.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently.
- Creative flair with meticulous attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Remote first organisation & flexible working hours
- Unmatched Global support system
- Fast-paced, collaborative & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!