Senior Product Manager - Integrations
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2023
About the company
Zeotap is the next-generation Customer Data Platform. It empowers brands to unify, enhance and activate customer data in a cookieless future, all while putting consumer privacy and compliance front-and-centre. Recognised by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Zeotap works with over 80 of the world’s top 100 brands, including P&G, Nestlé and Virgin Media. It is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
Zeotap is expanding its SAAS product suites branded as Customer Intelligence Platform consisting of an integrated product suite for Customer data collection, ID resolution, Predictive Analytics, Audience management and Activation.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about helping our enterprise customers and business teams across the globe, enjoy resolving problems, identifying root causes of issues, and thrive in a team environment. The incoming person would be responsible for end-to-end ticket resolution and communication with the customers and other stakeholders within the SLA, escalations to the internal teams based on SOPs, creation of internal knowledge based articles and perform engineering support activities as and when required.
- You will work closely with external partners (marketing technology companies) to ensure the partner integration offerings align with the end - customer needs and bridge a seamless integration between the external partner and Zeotap.
- You will develop and maintain technical documentation including API specs and use-case scenarios, while also ensuring internal stakeholders are trained and aware of the capabilities and usage of integrations.
- You will understand customer needs through market research, user feedback, analytics and competitive analysis, translating these insights into product requirements and prioritizing them based on business value.
- You will collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to launch new features and ensure their benefits are clearly communicated to all stakeholders.
- As an individual contributor, you will collaborate closely with engineering teams to guide features from conception to launch and break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
- You adhere to Zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures
- You complete all the awareness training assigned on time.
- 4+ years of experience in product management preferably in a startup environment, with a willingness to wear multiple hats and roll up sleeves in a fast-paced and ambiguous startup environment
- A minimum of 4 years of product management experience with a deep understanding of technical integrations, APIs and software product development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field (or equivalent experience)
- Can demonstrate API skills and working knowledge of REST/SOAP, JSON/XMLs, oAuth, OpenAPI and Swagger.
- Have a good understanding of Public and Private API Infrastructure.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, vulnerability and disagreement.
What do we offer :
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Unmatched Global support system
- Fast-paced, collaborative & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!