Principal Software Engineer
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2023
About the company
Zeotap is the next-generation Customer Data Platform. It empowers brands to unify, enhance and activate customer data in a cookieless future, all while putting consumer privacy and compliance front-and-centre. Recognised by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Zeotap works with over 80 of the world’s top 100 brands, including P&G, Nestlé and Virgin Media. It is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
Zeotap is expanding its SAAS product suites branded as Customer Intelligence Platform consisting of an integrated product suite for Customer data collection, ID resolution, Predictive Analytics, Audience management and Activation.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about helping our enterprise customers and business teams across the globe, enjoy resolving problems, identifying root causes of issues, and thrive in a team environment. The incoming person would be responsible for end-to-end ticket resolution and communication with the customers and other stakeholders within the SLA, escalations to the internal teams based on SOPs, creation of internal knowledge based articles and perform engineering support activities as and when required.
- You will design, develop, and maintain high-quality software applications.
- You will lead and mentor a team of software engineers.
- You will work with product managers and other stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- You stay up-to-date on the latest software development trends and technologies.
- You will troubleshoot and debug software issues.
- You will write technical documentation.
- You will participate in code reviews.
- You will work with QA engineers to test software applications.
- You will contribute to the team's continuous improvement efforts.
- You adhere to Zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures
- You complete all the awareness training assigned on time.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience in software development.
- Strong understanding of Java, Play Framework, GCP, BigQuery, and Spark/Beam.
- Experience with software design and architecture.
- Experience with leading and mentoring software engineers.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What do we offer:
- Competitive compensation and attractive perks
- Health Insurance coverage
- Flexible working support, guidance and training provided by a highly experienced team
- Fast paced work environment
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!