Implementation Engineer (Italy)
Posted on Friday, July 7, 2023
About the company
Zeotap is the next-generation Customer Data Platform. It empowers brands to unify, enhance and activate customer data in a cookieless future, all while putting consumer privacy and compliance front-and-centre. Recognised by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Zeotap works with over 80 of the world’s top 100 brands, including P&G, Nestlé and Virgin Media. It is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
The Implementation Engineer (IE) takes ownership of and is responsible for the implementation of the Zeotap customer data platform (CDP). IEs ensure quick, high-quality, and comprehensive execution of CDP delivery, from initial setup and onboarding to ongoing adoption of new product capabilities. IEs work closely with Solution Engineers, Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to ensure comprehensive account transition from pre-sales to post-sales and smooth delivery of all technical requirements and architected solutions including integration with existing customer systems.
IEs also work very closely with Zeotap’s internal product, engineering, infrastructure, and support teams during implementation of all client requirements and on informing their future product development and roadmap.
This role is available for remote work within Italy.
Implementation Engineers play a leading role in customers’ initial and ongoing experience with the Zeotap platform and are therefore critical to the success of the overall business. Moreover, IEs are the subject matter experts in Zeotap’s product portfolio and are able to educate both external and internal stakeholders on different modules and capabilities.
- Ensure accurate configuration and integration of Zeotap CDP on customers’ test and production environments
- Analyse customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Drive clarity on immediate use-cases and programme manage the execution
- Partner with customers and internal stakeholders to drive consensus on mutual success
- Educate customers on the best practices and effective use of the Zeotap platform
- Work offsite and onsite (as necessary) to troubleshoot and diagnose implementation issues on the different levels of solutions
- Act positively and respond promptly to the customer’s requests/tickets
- Establish Best Practices and repeatable playbooks for CDP integration and implementation
- Analyse customer support requirements and identify areas for automation and efficiency gains
- Review and ensure accuracy of technical documentation
- Adhere to Zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures
- Provide product teams with customer feedback to help identify potential new features or enhancements
- Experience with data products, in particular data validation and analytics
- Prior experience with JS and SDK implementation and debugging, RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with command line, scripting syntax, SQL
- Familiarity with data warehousing tools such as BigQuery and GCP cloud
- Understanding of web and mobile applications
- Exposure to single sign-on (SSO) integration
- Experience with large-scale project management and delivery
- Interpersonal, communication and client management skills
- You speak Italian on a native level and English fluently
What we offer
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Remote-first organisation
- Unmatched Global support system
- Fast-paced, collaborative & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!