Agency Partner Spain
Posted on Tuesday, July 4, 2023
About the company
Zeotap is the next-generation Customer Data Platform. It empowers brands to unify, enhance and activate customer data in a cookieless future, all while putting consumer privacy and compliance front-and-centre. Recognised by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Zeotap works with over 80 of the world’s top 100 brands, including P&G, Nestlé and Virgin Media. It is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
About Zeotap Data
Zeotap Data was designed in Germany for GDPR, delivering quality and scale without compromising on privacy. Zeotap offers people-based and deterministic data composed of over 500 million unique IDs, refreshed daily to ensure fidelity and accuracy. Leveraging exclusive data partnerships from the telecomms sector, Zeotap Data is fully-consented, GDPR and ePrivacy compliant, reaching your core demographic audiences using validated age and gender. Presented in a universally recognisable IAB 1.1 segmentation to cater for all sectors, and accessible through every buying channel that matters, Zeotap provides unmatched client service to ensure agencies, advertisers and platforms deliver campaign success.
As an Agency Partner, you will ensure Spanish media buys include Zeotap data across programmatic and social campaigns. Whilst focusing on driving revenue from an agency portfolio you must be highly effective in navigating all facets of the consultative sales process; from prospecting, to understanding media buying cycles, asking questions to ensure deep advertiser and campaign understanding, and through to delivering Zeotap Data use on programmatic and social media plans.
We are currently looking for someone based in Madrid, Spain.
- You will be selling Zeotap’s data solutions to agencies in Spain with a focus on specific agency groups, developing new business opportunities and growing existing agency relationships through new and existing contacts.
- You will excel at creating new opportunities and manage trusted relationships with clients: understanding their needs, goals, processes, clients and challenges.
- Continuously prospect and pitch to agency planners and buyers digital and account leads, looking to drive new acquisition & retention campaigns.
- You will be comfortable selling to Account Teams, creating and delivering impactful presentations accordingly.
- You will deliver highest service levels at all times, making our clients’ life simple, advising them on how to leverage our data to meet their KPIs, and providing valuable industry insights.
- You will position Zeotap Data as premium brand and as the innovative and trustworthy data alternative to Google & Facebook
- A high level of client engagement is required, with regular in person meetings, lunches, drinks and entertainment necessary to build and maintain the best relationships with our clients.
- Business acumen: the ability to engage at every level of a business and understand how to translate business problems and/or initiatives into software solutions.
- Consultative selling: the ability to put the customer’s requirements first to focus on solutioning their needs.
- Prospecting skills: a relentless search to find new customers and expand the value for existing ones.
- Compelling communicator: the ability to motivate and guide your audience to take action as needed or desired.
- Urgency: a persistent drive to execute swiftly and effectively manage time.
- Competitive spirit: an enthusiasm for competition and over-performance.
- Collaborative: the ability to encourage and facilitate teamwork to drive customer & Zeotap success.
- Resourceful: the ability to overcome obstacles without sacrificing policy or process.
- Coachable: a life-long passion for learning and providing feedback.
- Personable: You bring a friendly & enjoyable atmosphere to the room
- Results driven: a tenacious desire to achieve better outcomes for your customers and yourself with an ongoing desire to iterate.
- Transparent & trusted advisor: you are unbiased with your selling when appropriate and are continuously investing in yourself and your customers to become experts.
Across all sales teams, we are looking for the following attributes:
- Up to 2 years of experience working in a big agency and ready to switch to the vendor side
- Programmatic and/or Social digital media buying experience is a must
- Data-driven, mobile and/or platform experience is a big plus.
- Relations with trading directors, account directors, traders and planners within the media agency industry.
- You have very strong communication & presentation skills that you can adjust to different hierarchy levels.
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act proactively and independently.
- You speak Spanish on a native level & English fluently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum.
- You can adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Remote first organisation
- Unmatched Global support system
- Fast-paced, collaborative & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!