Bangalore Rural, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, June 12, 2023
About the company
Zeotap is the next-generation Customer Data Platform. It empowers brands to unify, enhance and activate customer data in a cookieless future, all while putting consumer privacy and compliance front-and-centre. Recognised by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Zeotap works with over 80 of the world’s top 100 brands, including P&G, Nestlé and Virgin Media. It is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
Zeotap is expanding its SAAS product suites branded as Customer Intelligence Platform consisting of an integrated product suite for Customer data collection, ID resolution, Predictive Analytics, Audience management and Activation.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about helping our enterprise customers and business teams across the globe, enjoy resolving problems, identifying root causes of issues, and thrive in a team environment. The incoming person would be responsible for end-to-end ticket resolution and communication with the customers and other stakeholders within the SLA, escalations to the internal teams based on SOPs, creation of internal knowledge based articles and perform engineering support activities as and when required.
- You will help deploy, configure, and maintain our GCP cloud infrastructure
- You will also manage GCP virtual machines, networking components, and storage systems with the SRE/DevOps team and help build scalable, reliable infrastructure.
- You will help to increase automation and monitoring:
- You will develop and improve CI/CD pipelines to automate deployment and release.
- You will build and maintain monitoring and alerting systems utilizing New Relic, Prometheus, Grafana, or comparable tools.
- You help to fix infrastructure and application issues.
- You will investigate, resolve, and avoid issues and debug performance, resource utilization, and scaling issues with development teams.
- You will discover system stability and performance issues by analyzing log data, system metrics, and other data.Optimize system performance.
- You will also analyze system components, identify bottlenecks, and suggest optimisation options for performance tweaking.
- You will plan and configure cloud service autoscaling and document infrastructure and operations.
- You will develop infrastructure schematics, system settings, and operational processes to improve information sharing and incident response, write knowledge base articles, runbooks, and best practices.
- You should follow SRE/DevOps industry trends and technologies and stay updated on SRE/DevOps innovations. Explore novel ways to boost infrastructure and application efficiency, dependability, and security.
- You adhere to Zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures
- You complete all the awareness training assigned on time.
- 2-4 years of experience spread across the internet and product companies.
- Hands-on in maintaining cloud infrastructure, “Google Cloud/AWS”
- Knowledge and Experience in Linux and shell scripts
- Well versed with Computer Organization, Networking and Data Communication concepts.
- Any one or more NoSQL DB(KV, Wide-column or Reverse-Index) handling experience is a big plus
- Infrastructure-as-code experience with tools like Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Familiarity with containerization software such as Docker and orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge of monitoring and observability tools like New Relic, Prometheus, or something comparable.
- Good understanding of cloud security.
- Good abilities in both spoken and written expression
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!