Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
About the company
Zeotap is the next-generation Customer Data Platform. It empowers brands to unify, enhance and activate customer data in a cookieless future, all while putting consumer privacy and compliance front-and-centre. Recognised by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Zeotap works with over 80 of the world’s top 100 brands, including P&G, Nestlé and Virgin Media. It is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- You will deploy, configure, and maintain our GCP cloud infrastructure.
- You will also manage GCP virtual machines, networking components, and storage systems with the SRE/DevOps team and help build scalable, reliable infrastructure.
- You will work with SRE/DevOps to increase automation and monitoring.
- You will develop and improve CI/CD pipelines to automate deployment and release.
- You will build and maintain monitoring and alerting systems utilizing New Relic, Prometheus, Grafana, or comparable tools.
- You will help the team in fixing infrastructure and app issues.
- You will help the team investigate, resolve, and avoid issues.Debug performance, resource utilization, and scaling issues with development teams.
- You will also help to discover system stability and performance issues by analyzing log data, system metrics, and other data.
- You will optimize system performance, like , Analyze system components, identify bottlenecks, and suggest optimisation options for performance tweaking and help configure cloud service autoscaling and document infrastructure and operations:
- You will work with infrastructure schematics, system settings, and operational processes, to improve information sharing and incident response, write knowledge base articles, runbooks, and best practises.
- You should follow SRE/DevOps industry trends and technologies and stay updated on SRE/DevOps innovations. Explore novel ways to boost infrastructure and application efficiency, dependability, and security.
- You adhere to Zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures
- You complete all the awareness training assigned on time.
- Any undergraduate or graduate student in a technical subject like computer science, engineering, or a similar field.
- Experience in Python, Bash, or PowerShell, or another similar scripting language.
- Knowledge and Experience in LinuxWell versed with Computer Organization, Networking and Data Communication concepts.
- Cloud computing experience, ideally with Google Cloud Platform (GCP).Infrastructure-as-code experience with tools like Terraform or CloudFormation is a bonus.
- Familiarity with containerization software such as Docker and orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes is a bonus.
- Working knowledge of monitoring and observability tools like New Relic, Prometheus, or something comparable.
- Superb abilities in both spoken and written expression.
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!
See more open positions at Zeotap
Something looks off?