Head of Accounting (m/f/d)
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Thursday, September 8, 2022
About the company
Zeotap is the next-generation Customer Data Platform. It empowers brands to unify, enhance and activate customer data in a cookieless future, all while putting consumer privacy and compliance front-and-centre. Recognised by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Zeotap works with over 80 of the world’s top 100 brands, including P&G, Nestlé and Virgin Media. It is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
In this critical and significant role, you will provide leadership for the Accounting team and will monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities across three Zeotap entities. You will report directly to our CFO and you will establish the financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information.
This role is based in Berlin, Germany.
- Plan, implement and oversee Zeotap's accounting strategy
- Leadership of the accounting team (currently 2 accountants)
- Oversee Accounting daily operations for three entities (Germany, UK & India)
- Netsuite administration and responsibility for implementing further automations
- Uphold proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Responsible for Year end Closing
- Responsible for VAT
- Preparation and execution of monthly and annual financial closing and statements
- Creation of statistics, reports and evaluations
- Experience leading an Accounting function/team and a background in mentoring & developing others
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Extensive knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases
- Experienced with Netsuite
- Background working in a startup environment is highly desirable, ideally with experience in accounting for multiple entities
- Experienced in designing and improving accounting policies and processes
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
- A passion for learning and a natural curiosity
What we offer
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Flexible working hours & Remote-first approach
- Access to Become1 as a benefit platform to reimburse your meal, mobility, or other receipts
- 2 extra days off per year for your volunteer projects
- Fast-paced, collaborative & fun culture
- Access to Coursera as our learning platform and the opportunity to learn from very experienced colleagues
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!