Enterprise Account Executive (France)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2022
About the company
Zeotap is the next-generation Customer Data Platform. It empowers brands to unify, enhance and activate customer data in a cookieless future, all while putting consumer privacy and compliance front-and-centre. Recognised by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Zeotap works with over 80 of the world’s top 100 brands, including P&G, Nestlé and Virgin Media. It is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
End-to-end Field sales role, selling Zeotap’s Customer Data Platform to Enterprise / Brands, owning & managing the complete sales cycle and leading conversations at every level of a marketing or advertising organization.
This is a SaaS Sales hunter role and we’re looking for a track record of closing new business.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years selling SaaS Solutions to enterprise clients where the typical deal size ranges from $50K - $500K/year.
A stronger fit exists with those who have experience working with small-to-mid-sized companies and understand the hands-on culture of a smaller enterprise sales organization.
Experience selling marketing automation, digital media publishing or content marketing solutions would be the best fit.
You will excel at creating market opportunities and are comfortable selling in a wide variety of arenas from the C-suite to industry events and have the ability to create and deliver impactful presentations accordingly.
This role is based in Paris, France (hybrid workplace).
About the Sales Team:
- Zeotap employees are Leaders – they epitomize our 4 core values (PACT: Pioneer, Adaptive, Challenger, Trustworthy) while they map account strategies, align resources, and act as an extension of their customers.
- Introducing and selling the entire Zeotap suite of solutions.
- Understanding your customer’s business and how it operates & the priorities that drive decisions.
- Create demand by discovering business problems or opportunities and aligning them to our solution(s).
- Building credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions.
- Selling vision and value vs features & functionality.
- Generating pipeline that results in over-achievement of quota.
- Collaborate with internal resources & external partners in order to drive additional value to the customer.
They work very closely with product specialists, solution consultants and executives to achieve the following:
What you have
- Background in Enterprise Sales for SaaS or best case Marketing Technology
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision-makers and the decision-making process for large SaaS investments
- You have very strong and convincing communication & presentation skills that you can adjust to different hierarchy levels
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- Prior experience in a startup technology company is a plus
- You speak French on a native level and you are fluent in English
What we offer
- Competitive compensation & equity
- Remote-first organisation #LI-Remote
- Unmatched Global support system
- Fast-paced, collaborative & fun culture
- Exposure & access to industry experts & teammates that live our values
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs & a network of global senior investors across Telco, Data, Advertising & Technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!