Wellth is a pioneering digital health company
We seek to motivate healthy habits through individualized care plans. Our approach draws on a unique combination of behavioral economics, habit science, and cutting-edge technology to drive positive behavior and habit change among some of the US's most underserved and high-needs patient populations. Our work has produced demonstrable results, with several large health insurers reporting significant reductions in hospitalization rates by up to 44% in some cases. Our ambition is to be more than just another digital health startup; we aspire to be a category leader in the $88B health outcomes market, singularly focused on improving the lives and medical outcomes of historically hard-to-engage populations. Our work immediately impacts people's lives daily; we have served over 50,000 patients and prevented an estimated 10,000 days in the hospital.
You will have the opportunity to solve interesting design problems.
At Wellth, our design goes beyond mere aesthetics – it's about crafting experiences that are intuitive and delightful. We design with accessibility as a primary focus, never an afterthought. You'll have the opportunity to blend your design skills in product interfaces (UI/UX) and brand identity (colors, fonts, and more) to truly make a difference in the lives of tens of thousands of chronic disease patients every day.
Specifically, you will:
- Utilize user-centered design practices from concept to execution
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research to inform product decisions
- Build early-stage wireframes and prototypes to help iterate quickly on ideas and identify solutions to real problems
- Deliver pixel-perfect interface designs (UI) to the engineering team for production development
- Develop marketing materials (web, email, video, print, packaging, merch) to deliver Wellth’s value to our members and to the most innovative healthcare payers and providers in the world
You will be a member of a diverse and supportive team.
You will partner with:
- Our passionate designers who share your commitment to crafting exceptional product experiences
- Our forward-thinking product managers to align on user needs and strategic goals
- Our empathetic marketing team to communicate the value of our solution to prospective patients and customers
- Our talented engineers to turn your visionary designs into functional, user-centric solutions
- Our skilled data engineers to extract insights from real-world user behavior
- Our dedicated support staff to understand members’ delights and grievances about our program experience
You might be the candidate we’re looking for.
- Strong user empathy
- Clear communication skills
- Solid understanding of UX principles
- Experience with typography
- Experience with information design
- Experience designing for print (InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience designing user interfaces (Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma (our choice))
- Experience with motion graphics or video editing (Lottie, Rive, After Effects)
- Local to Los Angeles, CA
- Experience shipping production designs to print, mobile, and web
- Familiarity with prototyping tools
- Interest in healthcare
You will enjoy working with us at Wellth.
The benefits of working with us include:
- Flexible working arrangements, supporting strong remote-first practices and tools with the option to work in our excellent gathering space in Marina Del Rey.
- Robust paid time off and generous parental leave program.
- Competitive salary & commission structure.
- Health, dental, vision insurance, and FSA/HSA plans.
- Ability to have a positive impact on people who need it most.
- Support of a highly dedicated team focused on building the future of healthcare.
Base Compensation: $70,000 - 80,000
Wellth is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.