Senior Product Manager
Wellth is a pioneering digital health company that seeks to motivate and incentivize healthy habits through individualized care plans. Our approach draws on a unique combination of behavioral economics, habit science, and cutting-edge technology to drive positive behavior and habit change among some of the most underserved and high-needs patient populations in the US. Our work has produced demonstrable results, with several large health insurers reporting significant reductions in hospitalization rates, in some cases by up to 44%. Our ambition is to be more than just another digital health startup; we aspire to be a category leader in the $88B health outcomes market, singularly focused on improving the lives and medical outcomes of historically hard-to-engage populations. Our work has an immediate impact on people's lives every day, we have served over 30,000 patients, prevented an estimated 9,000 days in the hospital and 320 lives.
As Senior Product Manager at Wellth, you will identify, design, build and launch critical capabilities that push our core motivational platform forward. This is a highly self-directed role that works closely with our Commercial, Design, Engineering, Marketing and Operations teams to learn from customers, read where the healthcare market is headed, envision creative new approaches and deliver capabilities that scale within the complex healthcare environment.
This is a demanding, high energy role for individuals that love to find problems and solve problems, aren’t afraid to ask questions and probe for insights that others leave undiscovered. You will need quantitative skills to conduct detailed analysis, and qualitative skills to dig deeper and get into the root of problems and opportunities.
Our product roles don’t passively gather requirements, they don’t manage a nice and neat roadmap forward. But if you want to establish and hold influence across a quickly growing company, solve real problems that matter in healthcare, get technical with engineers, creative with marketers and designers, strategic with customers, and be part of a very different approach to motivating healthy behaviors, this might be the role for you.
- Ability to design potential products with data, information and insight at the core of the value, and take them through a full validation and delivery cycle
- Demonstrated success collaborating with UX, design, engineering, data science, and QA resources to execute on delivery, and with customer-facing roles to ensure delight
- Knows where to go looking for different kinds of insight, inspiration and feedback. Willing to “research everything” in order to get a top notch result. Is allergic to “gathering requirements”
- Relentlessly considers ways to make things better in ways that truly matter - does not spend time optimizing on little things out on the margins
- Potential to build a product team focused on driving and demonstrating the value of Wellth through data and insight
- Constantly evangelizes what you are working on, why, what it means for different audiences, and how it connects to our mission
- Constantly challenging and inspiring others to do their best work
- 5+ years as a product manager or similar role
- Experience designing, building, launching and improving data-focused products
- Ability to succeed at a growth-stage startup; work in a self-directed environment within clear goals and context
- Expertise in health data including quality-related measures
- Local to Los Angeles, CA
Base Compensation: $100,000 - 175,000K
Wellth is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.