People & HR
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
About Verse Medical
We’re building the software infrastructure that enables hospital-quality care, at home. As healthcare costs have increased, the patient’s home has become incredibly important as a site of care.
Yet, patients recovering at home are highly underserved. Patients can only get better at home if they receive the high-quality care that they need reliably. The existing in-home care process involves patchwork of different vendors, all connected through faxes by nurses. We’re building modern, robust software that solves this challenge. We currently work with patients and hospitals across the United States.
We’re backed by some of the best investors in technology and healthcare and have ambitious expansion plans. It’s a particularly exciting time to join the company as we’re aggressively expanding the team.
What the role consists of:
- Technical recruitment: source and interview Engineering and Product candidates
- Business recruitment: partner with hiring managers across the company to support their searches through sourcing candidates or conducting initial screening interviews
- Develop and execute recruitment strategies, set up and document processes
- Implement new sourcing methods, tools, and external partnerships that will enable us to scale our recruitment function rapidly
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of recruiting experience at a high-growth company
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to go above and beyond the basic responsibilities of the role, help implement company-wide recruitment systems and processes
- Enthusiasm for Verse’s mission and vision
Why this role:
- Fast career progression. We’re at an inflection point as a company and want our team members to grow with us
- Work in a low bureaucracy environment that allows you to do your job well
- Take on significant ownership and responsibility within the recruitment function