New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 9, 2023
About Verse Medical
We’re building the software infrastructure that enables hospital-quality care, at home. As healthcare costs have increased, the patient’s home has become incredibly important as a site of care.
Yet, patients recovering at home are highly underserved. Patients can only get better at home if they receive the high-quality care that they need reliably. The existing in-home care process involves patchwork of different vendors, all connected through faxes by nurses. We’re building modern, robust software that solves this challenge. We currently work with patients and hospitals across the United States.
We’re backed by some of the best investors in technology and healthcare and have ambitious expansion plans. It’s a particularly exciting time to join the company as we’re aggressively expanding the team.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Work closely with the CEO on defining the product roadmap & strategy
- Deeply understand the details of our industry, the problems we are solving within healthcare and Verse’s strategic priorities
- Work with our engineering and design team to build the product
- Talk to external (i.e. customers) and internal (i.e. operations, revenue cycle, sales, customer success, etc.) stakeholders to figure out what to build
- Deliver measurable business outcomes through product development
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of product management experience in a B2B environment, ideally 4+
- Experience working in a complex, regulated space, ideally with a product tied to human operational processes
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, including experience with SQL or similar analytical tools
- Demonstrated ability to think through tradeoffs & consequences of various product decisions on business objectives
- Software engineering experience, a computer science, engineering or math degree, or equivalent technical background