Customer Success Manager
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 8, 2022
About Verse Medical
We’re building the software infrastructure that enables hospital-quality care, at home. As healthcare costs have increased, the patient’s home has become incredibly important as a site of care.
Yet, patients recovering at home are highly underserved. Patients can only get better at home if they receive the high-quality care that they need reliably. The existing in-home care process involves patchwork of different vendors, all connected through faxes by nurses. We’re building modern, robust software that solves this challenge. We currently work with patients and hospitals across the United States.
We’re backed by some of the best investors in technology and healthcare and have ambitious expansion plans. It’s a particularly exciting time to join the company as we’re aggressively expanding the team.
Customer Success makes sure that our customers have a great user experience. The team plays a critical role in the company’s long-term success by building close relationships with clinics, maintaining customer satisfaction, expanding usage, and preventing churn.
What the role consists of:
- Managing a portfolio of Verse accounts (clinic and hospital users)
- Manage the handoff process from the sales team & quarterly business reviews to enable our customers to achieve their goals with Verse
- Resolve high priority and high impact issues in tandem with our operations team
- Identify growth opportunities within accounts to execute on expansion
- Implement new processes within Customer Success that enable us to scale the function
- Monitor and mitigate account churn
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years in a customer success role in the software or healthtech domain
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well-organized, with high attention to detail, a resourceful problem solver, and can manage multiple work streams
- Comfort working in a phone-driven environment
- Experience managing and triaging issues from various accounts
- Ability to manage ambiguity and competing priorities
- Experience using CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and office tools (e.g. Microsoft Office and/or G Suite)
Why this role:
- Fast career progression. We’re at an inflection point as a company and want our team members to grow with us.
- Work in a low bureaucracy environment that allows you to do your job well.
- Competitive compensation
- 100% premium covered for health insurance
- 401(k) (no match)
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Verse Medical.