Channel Account Manager
The account execs at channel partners you’ve worked with trust you. They want to bring you in on deals. In fact they keep an eye out when you change jobs because they know you’ve got a knack for finding up-and-coming solutions that’ll make them and their customers successful.
Are you tired of working at companies that claim to be “channel first” only to take a deal (or two or three) direct to hit their number? That’s not us. We’re the real deal for every deal – asking “which partner should we bring in” even as an opportunity is taking shape.
This isn’t your first rodeo. You know that every partner has their nuances and you’ve learned that in order to work your magic to its greatest effect you need the freedom to flex and support from the top. That’s what you’ll find here.
At Strivacity we've got our eye on simplifying the customer sign-in journey. We're a breath of fresh air in a customer identity and access management (CIAM) market that's confusing and plagued with months- and years-long rollouts.
Our customers want to create great online experiences. Our promise to them: our product gives you a canvas to craft lightweight experiences that wow. We don't use jargon or replay tired phrases to describe ourselves. We want our customers to love our product and also feel good about how they get treated during every interaction with us.
In this role you’ll be our first and only Channel Account Manager. With the entire country (and Canada) as your territory you’ll find, cultivate and equip the partners that make the most sense for us to work with.
Working hand-in-hand with our account execs and sales engineers you’ll help craft winning opportunities for the customer, the partner and Strivacity. But your role won’t end when the deal is done. You’ll stick with each opportunity all the way through onboarding and beyond.
Are you looking to build on your sales success at a fast-growing SaaS company that’s committed to partners and surrounds our sales team to make them successful? If so, we should talk.
What Strivacity can do for you
- Provide you with a client-focused, partner-first sales culture full of positive energy and built on integrity, creativity and transparency.
- Offer you big territories, a reasonable quota, and strong upside for overachievement.
- Give you a product to sell that’s positioned as a Leader in the latest Forrester CIAM Wave.
- Surround you with highly collaborative marketing, product and customer success teams that know the act of creating a long-term customer starts with building trust.
- Surprise you with the capability of our team and our willingness to creatively support your partner led sales efforts – whether that’s going deep on our tech, creating engaging content or brainstorming the path forward when you get stuck.
What you’ll do as an Channel Account Manager
- Develop business plans with a focused list of partners that aligns with our annual recurring revenue (ARR) goals and includes: sales planning, account mapping, marketing and partner enablement.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets by managing and developing a network of resellers, system integrators, and distributors.
- Train, coach, and motivate channel partners to drive adoption of Strivacity’s products and to meet assigned targets.
- Understand the needs of each channel partner and work with them to create customized programs that address those needs.
- Monitor our channel partners’ performance against agreed-upon metrics and take corrective action when necessary.
- Stay up to date of industry trends, competitive threats, and new technologies that could impact the channel.
- Work closely with other teams within Strivacity to ensure that channel partners have access to the resources they need to be successful.
- Generate demand for company products and services through effective lead generation and management.
What you should bring with you
- 5+ years of channel partner management experience
- 2+ years successfully working with GuidePoint security
- 2+ years experience selling identity and access management (IAM) products is preferred
- A track record of success in partner-led sales, partner management and executive relationship building
- A curious, positive, energetic, and forward-thinking attitude
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management
- Ability to manage a large geographic territory
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
We’re hiring only those who are authorized to work in the United States. Strivacity does not sponsor immigration visas.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Strivacity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Strivacity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Strivacity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages.