If you're looking for a job where you can work with a top-tier product engineering team on the user experience for a category-leading identity product, we've got your dream job. Seriously, our engineering team is the best. You'll LOVE working with them.
If that's not enough to convince you, we have a few other things going for us:
You'll be able to propose, prioritize, and design experiences that exceed customer expectations. These experiences could be anything from designing navigation systems that facilitate findability of information to creating concept models, storyboards, or flow diagrams that describe how a system might facilitate a user reaching their goals. And, of course, you will create wireframes and mock-ups to communicate and defend your design decisions.
You'll be able to move from abstract ideas to conceptual sketches and highly polished designs quickly—and then obsess over details of visual design and micro interactions to your heart’s content.
You'll be able to identify user research needs, select appropriate research methodologies and conduct research sessions—and then synthesize the data into actionable recommendations.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with a highly experienced crew
- Access to the latest bleeding-edge cloud technologies and infrastructure
- Competitive benefits that include paid conference attendance and paid training allowance
- Modern office near Veszprém city center
- In-office workout room with professional workout classes
- In-office recreational room for clearing your head, working quietly or playing a game of pool!
What you’ll do as a Senior Product Designer
- Work with a top-tier product engineering team on the user experience of our customer identity solutions. Seriously, they are the best. You’ll LOVE working with them.
- Propose, prioritize, and design experiences that exceed customer expectations
- Quickly move from abstract ideas to highly polished designs
- Create concept models, storyboards, and/or flow diagrams that describe how a system might facilitate a user reaching their goals
- Create wireframes, mock-ups, and/or prototypes describing solutions that facilitate users reaching their goals
- Obsess over details of visual design and micro interactions
- Design navigation systems that facilitate findability of information
- Identify user research needs, select appropriate research methodologies, conduct research sessions, and synthesize the data into actionable recommendations
- Support the development, QA, and documentation processes
What we’re looking for
- A high-level performer with the ability to lead and drive projects
- Someone who understands the business context of their work and uses that to establish design direction and approaches
- Someone who has significant contributions to multiple shipped products
- Strong communications skills, especially when it comes to explaining and defending design work
- Someone who develops deep understanding of business, users, and technology
- People skills, with the ability to communicate and build trust with executives, stakeholders, customers, managers, and developers
How we work
We design and ship products that delight and exceed customer expectations. We do this by advocating for users while solving customer, business, and design problems. We are thought leaders and continuous learners that are always looking for ways to improve processes and techniques.
Design has strong buy-in from the executive level, which enables us to deliver the best possible experiences for our customers and their users. Our goal is to design and ship the best customer identity experience in the industry.
We’re hiring only those who are authorized to work in Hungary. Strivacity does not sponsor immigration visas
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind
Strivacity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Strivacity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, […], family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Strivacity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages.