Senior or Lead Front-end Developer
We're looking for a Senior/Lead Front-end Developer to help us build the fundamental user interfaces that drive Strivacity customer loyalty and success. You'll collaborate with product management to develop impactful user experiences, ensure that all user interfaces adhere to a high level of security and validation, and constantly optimize and improve Strivacity products for speed and scalability.
You'll also contribute at the highest level to an engineering culture of openness, honesty, and help ensure that ’the best ideas’ win. You'll help drive a culture of innovation by collaborating with other developers, product managers, designers, marketing professionals, and business leaders.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with a highly experienced crew
- Access to the latest bleeding-edge cloud technologies and infrastructure
- Competitive benefits that include paid conference attendance and paid training allowance
- Modern office near Veszprém city center
- In-office workout room with professional workout classes
- In-office recreational room for clearing your head, working quietly or playing a game of pool!
What you’ll do as a Senior or Lead Front-end Developer
- Develop the fundamental user interfaces that drive Strivacity customer loyalty and success
- Collaborate with product management to develop impactful user experiences
- Ensure that all user interfaces adhere to a high level of security and validation
- Constantly optimize and improve Strivacity products for speed and scalability
- Contribute at the highest level to an engineering culture of openness, honesty, and help ensure that ’the best ideas’ win
- Help drive a culture of innovation
What you should bring with you
- 10+ years experience in software engineering
- Experience with UI frameworks such as Angular/Vue.js or React
- Experience with event-driven programming
- Have experience in working with and collaborating with product management and/or user experience engineers
- Have experience in championing user experience collaboration with front end development and helping ensure the two work together as one team. Bonus if you’ve done this with remote teams!
- Proficiency with source code management tools such as Git/Github
- Strong skills in data analysis and interpretation
- Ability to quickly understand new concepts and solve complex problems
- Possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills
How we work
When you join Strivacity, you're joining a team of people who have a deep understanding of the product, and who are motivated to make it better.
We believe that the best ideas should always win—even if they're harder, longer, and more complex! We operate with a high attention to detail, so that we can build a product that's secure, beautiful, and easy to use.
We all work together—we peer (code review) everything so a high level of collaboration is expected. We believe in the power of automation—we automate ANYTHING that we can, and DevOps culture is central to all that we do.
Finally, we care a lot about UX. You'll collaborate with and understand UX requirements in addition to product requirements.
We’re hiring only those who are authorized to work in Hungary. Strivacity does not sponsor immigration visas
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind
Strivacity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Strivacity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, […], family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Strivacity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages.