Quality Assurance Engineer
As a Quality Assurance Engineer at Strivacity, you're here to make sure that this product is the best it can be! You know how to develop comprehensive test plans, and you've got a knack for turning that test plan into a suite of automated tests that can be run on the spot. You've got some experience with automating those tests, too—you know what makes them tick, and how to keep them ticking when they're under pressure.
But most importantly, you know how to collaborate with developers so that they can engineer solutions to their toughest problems as quickly as possible. And you'll work with them every step of the way to make sure they're doing it right.
You want nothing more than for this product team to deliver the highest quality product possible—and if we don't meet those standards? You'll be the first one pointing out where we went wrong and how we can fix it up next time around.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with a highly experienced crew
- Access to the latest bleeding-edge cloud technologies and infrastructure
- Competitive benefits that include paid conference attendance and paid training allowance
- Modern office near Veszprém city center
- In-office workout room with professional workout classes
- In-office recreational room for clearing your head, working quietly or playing a game of pool!
What you’ll do as a Integration Engineer
- Ensure the quality, consistency and performance of the fundamental user interfaces and architecture the company is built on
- Develop comprehensive test plans to ensure all requirements of the product are met and maintained
- Develop, maintain and extend test automation tools to help the product team move fast
- Collaborate with developers to engineer solutions to and resolve the toughest product problems
- Contribute at the highest level to an engineering culture of openness, honesty, and help ensure that ’the best ideas’ win
- Help drive a culture of quality in engineering
What you should bring with you
- 5+ years’ experience in quality assurance
- Experience in developing and maintaining test automation frameworks
- Experience with test case management solutions
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python
- Possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong technical skills and experience
- Strong skills in data analysis and interpretation
- Ability to quickly understand new concepts and solve complex problems
How we work
When you join Strivacity, you're joining a team of people who have a deep understanding of the product, and who are motivated to make it better.
We believe that the best ideas should always win—even if they're harder, longer, and more complex! We operate with a high attention to detail, so that we can build a product that's secure, beautiful, and easy to use.
We all work together—we peer (code review) everything so a high level of collaboration is expected. We believe in the power of automation—we automate ANYTHING that we can, and DevOps culture is central to all that we do.
Finally, we care a lot about UX. You'll collaborate with and understand UX requirements in addition to product requirements.
We’re hiring only those who are authorized to work in Hungary. Strivacity does not sponsor immigration visas
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind Strivacity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Strivacity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, […], family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Strivacity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages.