At Strivacity, we're looking for a DevOps Engineer who can help us maintain, improve, and automate our operational tools and services. You'll be responsible for providing general support for those tools and services, as well as automating their repetitive tasks. You'll also perform, automate, and integrate customer deployment processes to help drive a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
As a DevOps Engineer at Strivacity, you'll work closely with other engineers and product managers to ensure that our products are running smoothly. In addition to being an expert in your field, you need excellent communication skills and strong analytical abilities—we want someone who can translate technical problems into simple solutions that everyone can understand!
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with a highly experienced crew
- Access to the latest bleeding-edge cloud technologies and infrastructure
- Competitive benefits that include paid conference attendance and paid training allowance
- Modern office near Veszprém city center
- In-office workout room with professional workout classes
- In-office recreational room for clearing your head, working quietly or playing a game of pool!
What you’ll do as a DevOps Engineer
- Maintain and improve operational tools, monitoring services, and processes (continuous integration, artifact repositories, secrets management, etc)
- Provide general support for operational tools and services (outages, upgrades, triage, developer assistance, etc)
- Strive to achieve complete automation of repetitive and arduous tasks
- Perform, automate, and integrate customer deployment processes
- Continuously improve operational cost-modeling and security
- Help drive a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
What you should bring with you
- 5+ years experience in Software Engineering w/ focus on DevOps or SRE
- Possess a strong belief in software engineering best practices
- Experience with orchestration platforms and automation tools
- Experience and knowledge of cloud services such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as Prometheus or Grafana
- Experience with pub/sub tools
- Experience with modern scripting languages (bash, python, etc)
- Experience with containers and container orchestration suites
- Ability to quickly understand new concepts and solve complex problems
- Possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills
How we work
When you join Strivacity, you're joining a team of people who have a deep understanding of the product, and who are motivated to make it better.
We believe that the best ideas should always win—even if they're harder, longer, and more complex! We operate with a high attention to detail, so that we can build a product that's secure, beautiful, and easy to use.
We all work together—we peer (code review) everything so a high level of collaboration is expected. We believe in the power of automation—we automate ANYTHING that we can, and DevOps culture is central to all that we do.
Finally, we care a lot about UX. You'll collaborate with and understand UX requirements in addition to product requirements.
We’re hiring only those who are authorized to work in Hungary. Strivacity does not sponsor immigration visas
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind
Strivacity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Strivacity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, […], family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Strivacity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages.