Are you looking for a job that lets you use your passion for software engineering to think big and get stuff done? Do you want to work on a product that's changing the way companies think about customer identity and access management (CIAM)?
Then this job is for you!
We're looking for a backend developer with a strong technical background and experience building fast and flexible server-side components. You'll work with a team of other developers to create the fundamental architecture on which our offerings are based, collaborating with front end developers to create fast and flexible server-side components that adhere to high levels of security and validation.
You will also help drive an engineering culture of openness, honesty, and help ensure that "the best ideas" win. You'll constantly optimize and improve our products for speed and scalability.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with a highly experienced crew
- Access to the latest bleeding-edge cloud technologies and infrastructure
- Competitive benefits that include paid conference attendance and paid training allowance
- Modern office near Veszprém city center
- In-office workout room with professional workout classes
- In-office recreational room for clearing your head, working quietly or playing a game of pool!
What you’ll do as a Backend Developer
- Develop the fundamental architecture on which Strivacity's offerings are based
- Collaborate with front end developers to create fast and flexible server-side components
- Assure that all server-side components adhere to a high level of security and validation
- Optimize and improve Strivacity products for speed and scalability.
- Contribute at the highest level to an engineering culture of openness, honesty, and help ensure that ’the best ideas’ win
- Help drive a culture of innovation
What you should bring with you
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering and an high-level understanding of Java and/or golang
- Expertise in front end UI frameworks such as Angular/Vue.js or React
- Experience with data processing and analytics platforms such as ElasticStack
- Knowledge of inter-server authentication and authorization technologies
- Proficiency with source code management tools such as Git/Github
- Strong skills in data analysis and interpretation
- Ability to quickly understand new concepts and solve complex problems
- Possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills
How we work
When you join Strivacity, you're joining a team of people who have a deep understanding of the product, and who are motivated to make it better.
We believe that the best ideas should always win—even if they're harder, longer, and more complex! We operate with a high attention to detail, so that we can build a product that's secure, beautiful, and easy to use.
We all work together—we peer (code review) everything so a high level of collaboration is expected. We believe in the power of automation—we automate ANYTHING that we can, and DevOps culture is central to all that we do.
Finally, we care a lot about UX. You'll collaborate with and understand UX requirements in addition to product requirements.
We’re hiring only those who are authorized to work in Hungary. Strivacity does not sponsor immigration visas
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind Strivacity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Strivacity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, […], family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Strivacity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages.