Vice President of Product Tel Aviv · Full-time · Senior
About The Position
Stampli is an AI-powered Accounts Payable (AP) automation solution that doesn’t require rework to the customer’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Our solution is designed to seamlessly integrate with over 70 ERPs, including Oracle Netsuite, Sage Intacct, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, and many more, allowing our customers to deploy in days, not months.
As a leader in AP automation for 14 consecutive quarters according to G2 Crowd, Stampli is a comprehensive AP automation solution that centralizes communication, documentation, payments, corporate cards, and more – providing customers full visibility into all company spend.
We have an excellent culture and a vibrant location in downtown Mountain View, Nashville, and Austin (new!). Stampli has won several Comparably awards, including: Best Company Outlook, Best Company Work-Life Balance, Best Company Compensation, Best Company Happiness, and Best Company Perks & Benefits.
About The Position:
Stampli, an innovator in the B2B SaaS and fintech industry, is seeking a VP product to spearhead our product vision, strategy, and execution. With products that users adore and a focus on exceptional user experiences, we are on a mission to transform the way businesses manage their financial operations and ERP integrations. As our VP of Product, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our product offerings, ensuring that our roadmap aligns with market needs, and delivering solutions on time and above expectations. The VP of Product will report directly to our CEO.
- Lead the product management team across three main domains: Core SaaS, Fintech, and ERP integrations.
- Foster a culture of innovation and user-centric design, ensuring product-market fit and user satisfaction.
- Develop and execute a coherent product roadmap, addressing the needs of a diverse customer base while considering the intricacies of product marketing, training, and operational readiness.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in the Bay Area and Israel to ensure alignment and effective communication, overcoming the challenges of different time zones.
- Identifying, evaluating, and cultivating strategic partnerships with consultants, advisors, and fintech allies to enhance product offerings and drive innovation.
- Maintain a transparent workflow to meet deadlines, manage resource allocation, and ensure timely delivery of new features and updates.
- Collaborate with the engineering team in Israel to ensure the highest quality of product development, reflecting the company's standards for excellence.
- Drive strategic planning, forecasting, and product lifecycle management, from ideation to sunset.
- Implement data-driven decision-making processes to enhance product offerings continually.
- Engage with customers, gather feedback, and incorporate it into the product development process to ensure our solutions exceed market expectations.
- Lead by example, mentoring and inspiring a high-performing product team to achieve and surpass their goals.
- Proven experience as a VP of Product or in a similar leadership role within the B2B SaaS and fintech industry.
- A methodical exec with a proven track record of delivering timely, high-quality outcomes through comprehensive and efficient execution.
- A strong track record of developing and launching successful products.
- Exceptional understanding of product management techniques, agile methodologies, and user-centered design principles.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills to lead a geographically distributed team.
- Experience in managing time-zone challenges and aligning cross-functional teams towards common goals.
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with meticulous attention to detail.
- Familiarity with the technical and market landscape of financial operations and ERP systems.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
What you’ll get
- Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
- An opportunity to lead the product direction of a forward-thinking, global company.
- Collaborative work environment with a passionate and skilled team.
- Competitive compensation package including equity options.
- Be part of a culture that values innovation, user experience, and impact.