Senior Product Manager Mountain View, CA · Full-time · Senior
About The Position
Stampli is an AI-powered Accounts Payable (AP) automation solution that doesn’t require rework to the customer’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Our solution is designed to seamlessly integrate with over 70 ERPs, including Oracle Netsuite, Sage Intacct, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, and many more, allowing our customers to deploy in days, not months.
As a leader in AP automation for 14 consecutive quarters according to G2 Crowd, Stampli is a comprehensive AP automation solution that centralizes communication, documentation, payments, corporate cards, and more – providing customers full visibility into all company spend.
We have an excellent culture and a vibrant location in downtown Mountain View, Nashville, and Austin. Stampli has won several Comparably awards, including: Best Company Outlook, Best Company Work-Life Balance, Best Company Compensation, Best Company Happiness, and Best Company Perks & Benefits.
About The Position
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Payments Product Manager to join our dynamic team in Mountain View. The Senior Payments Product Manager will be responsible for developing and managing our payments product roadmap, ensuring that our payment solutions exceed customer needs, stay competitive, are compliant with relevant payment industry regulations, and successfully launch and meet the performance goals set by the team.
- Deeply understand customers and their needs, and guide delivery teams to work on awesome solutions
- Deliver metrics-driven customer outcomes through new feature development and operational processes
- Strategically plan the initiatives in the roadmap and lifecycle of the feature (release / support)
- Develop a customer-first product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Work with cross-functional teams of Designers, Data Analysts, Engineers and domain experts across different locations and timezones, to implement, rollout and measure meaningful features from concept through planning to development, launch, and post-launch support
- Keep abreast of the payments landscape and work with third-party payments solution provider partners to understand their offering and envision integrated solutions
- Act with a sense of urgency, intellectual curiosity, go beyond boundaries of what your job description states
- Identify new growth opportunities via quantitative research, UX studies, and reviews of industry-standard methodologies
- Serve as the point person for your product area to leadership and across the organization
You will need:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Working with banks to build payment solutions and/or a strong understanding of ACH, SWIFT, Wires and real-time payments
- Experience in a highly collaborative and agile process with a cross-functional product development team experience working with remote teams and time zones
- Strong passion for solving customer problems and improving their productivity
- Experience in working with payment service providers and releasing new features to market
- Passion for designing and building simple, usable products in a complex domain
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded with an ability to tackle complex problems in an organized way
- Having an inventive and creative do-what-it-takes spirit, demonstrating a bias for action
- You love working with diverse teams and personalities, and people love working with you
- You are self-motivated and can accel without needing close supervision
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with customers, and peers
You will get:
- The salary range for this position is $160,000 to $180,000. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Stock Options
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Strong and experienced leadership that supports your growth and success
- Hybrid work schedule (2 days a week in office)
- Free snacks, beverages, catered meals, happy hour and team events
- Open concept and modern work environment
- An inclusive, tight knit, and exciting start-up environment culture that offers career and personal growth
- Experience with building a B2B payment platform
- Experience in building products for markets such as B2B and B2C
- Experience working with financial or accounting systems, including Netsuite, Intacct, QuickBooks, etc.
- Experience with machine learning and AI