Sales Director Austin, TX · Full-time · Management
About The Position
Stampli is an AI-powered Accounts Payable (AP) automation solution that doesn’t require rework to the customer’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Our solution is designed to seamlessly integrate with over 70 ERPs, including Oracle Netsuite, Sage Intacct, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, and many more, allowing our customers to deploy in days, not months.
As a leader in AP automation for 14 consecutive quarters according to G2 Crowd, Stampli is a comprehensive AP automation solution that centralizes communication, documentation, payments, corporate cards, and more – providing customers full visibility into all company spend.
We have an excellent culture and a vibrant location in downtown Mountain View, Nashville, and Austin (new!). Stampli has won several Comparably awards, including: Best Company Outlook, Best Company Work-Life Balance, Best Company Compensation, Best Company Happiness, and Best Company Perks & Benefits.
About The Position
We’re looking for a dynamic Sales Director who wants to lead in a high-growth FinTech SaaS startup with an exceptional culture and a product that prospects fall in love with immediately.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and inspire a team of Account Executives, providing coaching, mentoring, and support to drive success in meeting and exceeding revenue targets and revolutionize AP automation!
- Play a pivotal role in shaping our success, evolving and executing sales strategies that deliver exceptional results and building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop and execute regional sales plans that align with our company's ambitious goals and objectives.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success, to drive revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
- Stay ahead of industry trends and best practices, applying your knowledge to continuously improve sales strategies and tactics.
- Provide regular reporting on sales performance, forecasting, and pipeline management to senior leadership.
- Manage and optimize sales resources, including budgets, sales tools, and technologies, to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
You will need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of sales leadership experience in the software industry, preferably in the AP automation space
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets, driving sales growth, and building successful sales teams
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to analyze complex data and develop strategic plans
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers, partners, and internal teams
- Highly motivated and results-oriented, with a passion for driving success and achieving goals
You will get:
- Stock Options
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Opportunities for internal promotions
- Strong and experienced leadership that supports your growth and success
- Hybrid work schedule (2 days a week in office)
- Free snacks, beverages, catered meals, happy hour and team events
- Open concept and modern work environment
- An inclusive, tight knit, and exciting start-up environment culture that offers career and personal growth
Something looks off?