Product Manager-ERP Connectivity Tel Aviv · Full-time
About The Position
Stampli is an AP automation platform that enables customers to manage complex workflows and approvals to ensure their AP process is efficient and accurate. We are looking for a Product manager to own the important area of scaling and improving our integrations with accounting and ERPs systems.
· Manage priorities and workload of the development teams to balance supporting existing customers and new features.
· Partner with Customer Success to address customer feedback on feature support and customizations for ERPs
· Work with engineering to define requirements for integrating new Stampli feature needs, and new customer requests.
· Manage end-to-end delivery of everything related to ERPs you will be responsible for
· Drive end to end customer feature/functionality to deliver the best customer experience while managing the limitations of the ERP systems
· Work with domain product managers and customers to understand the requirements of new features and how to map those to each ERP.
· Work with US and Israeli teams including working in some US hours with customers, customer support and product leadership.
· 5 years’ Experience in end-to-end ERP implementation projects, including handling technical installations and backend implementations (SQL queries, data cleansing, conversions)
· Experience working on integrating ERP and accounting systems with external systems like Stampli
· 2 years’ experience in supporting an ERP system (advantage)
· 2-3 years of experience as a product owner (advantage)
· Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
· Strong passion for solving customer problems and improving their productivity
· Passion for designing and building simple, usable products in a complex domain
· Highly analytical, and business-minded with an ability to tackle complex problems in an organized way
· Having an inventive and creative do-what-it-takes spirit, demonstrating a bias for action
· self-motivated with excellent communication skills to collaborate with customers, peers
· Strong ability to collaborate with external 3rd party consultants and integrators
In the news: