Senior Program Manager - Portfolio Success
As a Senior Program Manager on the Portfolio Success team, you will play a key role in driving operational excellence across the firm. Reporting to the Director of Portfolio Operations, you will support individuals and teams to ensure the successful execution of both portfolio company support and strategic internal efforts. You will act as a collaborative partner and force multiplier across many teams and cross-functional initiatives by showing an aptitude for program management, a drive for building systems, and a desire to help build an industry-leading portfolio operations function.
- Support for key Portfolio Success programs, partnering cross-functionally with other teams to standardize operations and drive a consistent experience across our major programs and internal operations
- Enable the Portfolio Success team (currently 15 members) by standing up systems, processes and tools to ensure operational excellence and scalability
- Drive key knowledge management efforts for both internal knowledge and portfolio KPIs
- Work with the Director of Portfolio Operations on key strategic projects/initiatives
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in a program management role where you were designing key programs and driving outcomes, preferably 7-9 years of program management-related experience at a tech company
- Experience in developing and implementing operational strategies, and improving and optimizing internal workflows
- Experience in building systems and driving change
- Experience with implementing and owning office productivity, program management, and data & analytics software; SQL and scripting skills are a plus
Skills and Capabilities
- Ownership mindset to execute on a workstream from end-to-end
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative team player that can span cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick and eager learner
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks
About SignalFire SignalFire is the first venture capital firm built like a technology company to better solve for the needs of founders. The core of its value-add is Beacon, the AI engine SignalFire has been refining since the firm's launch in 2013. Beacon tracks more than 495 million employees and 80 million companies to guide the fund’s investing and assist portfolio companies with scaling their teams and revenue. SignalFire also helps early-stage founders navigate the toughest parts of building a company at every stage, with expert advisors, 200 skill-building workshops a year, and an in-house team of recruiters, data scientists, PR experts, and go-to-market leaders. With over $2.1 billion in assets under management, SignalFire focuses on investing from seed to scale. The firm’s key sectors include AI/ML, developer tools, B2B SaaS, healthcare, cybersecurity, and consumer.
- 100% premium coverage for Platinum PPO/Dental/Vision/LTD Employee + Dependents
- 401(k) provided but unmatched
- $15k fertility benefits
- $75/mo gym benefit + $75/mo phone coverage
- Lunches and dinners in the office (San Francisco South Park Area)
- Unlimited PTO
About the Role
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- The salary range for this position is $130-160k, which is reflective of a position based in San Francisco, CA.
SignalFire is an equal-opportunity employer.