Head of Marketing
Marketing & Communications
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2023
Scope AR is the pioneer of enterprise-class augmented reality solutions, delivering the industry’s only cross-platform AR tools for getting workers the knowledge they need, when they need it. The company is revolutionizing the way enterprises work and collaborate by offering AR tools that provide more effective and efficient knowledge-sharing to conduct complex remote tasks, employee training, product and equipment assembly, maintenance and repair, field and customer support, and more.
The company’s device-agnostic technology supports smartphones, tablets and wearables, making it easy for leading organizations like Johnson & Johnson, Danaher, Lockheed Martin, Honeywell, and others to leverage AR as a new way to scale their organizations globally, with greater efficiency.
Working at Scope AR provides you the opportunity to have a real and major impact on the way products around the globe get created and how work gets done.
We are a rapidly growing B2B Enterprise Augmented Reality (AR) Platform that aids businesses in achieving higher levels of efficiency, productivity, and customer engagement. We are looking for a seasoned Head of Marketing to lead our marketing initiatives and propel our growth to the next level.
As our Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing marketing strategies that promote our company and our products. The successful candidate will have a strong background in B2B marketing, with a deep understanding of various marketing and sales techniques. A proficiency in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and strong CRM skills are required for this role.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness and market share.
- Design and review the Marketing department’s budget.
- Build relationships with media, industry analysts, and stakeholders through creative PR strategies.
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary.
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly.
- Working closely with the product and internal teams to develop appropriate marketing communications collateral and messaging materials for the sales team and public-facing company resources
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements.
- Implement a robust CRM strategy to ensure leads are qualified and passed to the sales team as efficiently as possible.
- Oversee the implementation of the ABM strategy, working closely with the sales team to align marketing and sales efforts.
- Analytics and reporting: Utilize CRM tools and marketing analytics to track and evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns. Provide regular reports and insights to the executive team, highlighting key metrics, ROI, and recommendations for optimization
- Proven work experience as a Head of Marketing, VP of Marketing, or similar role.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics, Google AdWords and other paid campaign mechanisms.
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to make difficult decisions.
- Experience in the B2B Enterprise sales.
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies.
- A working familiarity with Augmented Reality, especially in industrial training, manufacturing, or field service use cases.
We're growing our team quickly, so if you like solving hard problems, want to have real influence at work and have the skills listed above, we'd love to hear from you!