founding engineer at Placekey
this role is to create a new company (Placekey).
it is an INTENSE job (crazy hours) working in-person (in Arlington, VA) and directly with the CEO. this is only for people that really want to be in a start-up and change the world. there is no work-life balance in this role.
- You are in the top 10% of software engineers that you have ever worked with
- You have an extreme bias for action and like to move fast
- You think life is too short to work with B-Players. You want to work with an elite team that is as talented and dedicated as you.
- You don’t need supervision to thrive - you think in first principles, know the right questions to ask, and can develop and execute on a vision
- You communicate clearly and succinctly
- You can manage multiple changing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are entrepreneurial and always wanted to found a company
What you’ve done:
- You are an amazing backend software engineer and you have been very successful in your past roles
- You have a strong engineering educational background - ideally Computer Science
Company is doing entity resolution for physical places. Well funded. current iteration is at placekey.io