Per Diem Pharmacist - Boynton Beach, FL
Boynton Beach, FL, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 4, 2023
Who We Are
Ro is a direct-to-patient healthcare company with a mission of helping as many patients as possible achieve their health goals. Ro is the only company to offer telehealth care, at-home diagnostic testing, labs, and pharmacy services nationwide. This is enabled by Ro's vertically integrated platform that helps patients achieve their goals through a convenient end-to-end healthcare experience spanning from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. Since 2017, Ro has helped millions of patients in nearly every single county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts.
Ro was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2022, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2022 for our third consecutive year, and named one of FORTUNE's 2022 Best Medium Workplaces.
As a Pharmacist, you will be front and center ensuring members get accurate orders on time. This hire is an important role for us to maintain our continually growing number of member orders. You will work closely with multiple teams including fellow pharmacists and technicians to deliver an uncommonly seamless pharmacy experience for members.
We are located in Boynton Beach, FL. This hire is for a Per Diem role with Monday availability required. Pharmacy Hours are Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
What You’ll Do:
- Process and review medication orders for members
- Partner with doctors or care team members when clinical intervention is needed
- Strives to reduce potential and real medication errors and keeps patient safety as the most important objective
- Respond to clinical questions from members
- Collaborate closely with a multidisciplinary team of doctors, engineers, product managers, and more
- Work with team members to improve current procedures and workflow
- Find creative, fun, and professional ways to deliver the best possible experience for our patients
What You’ll Bring:
- Valid Florida Pharmacist License in good standing
- Comply with all State and Federal Laws and Regulations
- Available to work at least 8 hours per week (M-F)
- Must have 1 year of recent (within 2 years) experience as a pharmacist
- Ability to work in a fast paced high volume environment
- Unrivaled empathy and patience when helping patients
- Ability to think quickly and work autonomously
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- You connect with the mission of Ro
- Innovative individuals looking to share ideas and implement change
Ro recognizes the power of in-person collaboration, while supporting the flexibility to work anywhere in the United States. For our Ro’ers in the tri-state (NY) area, you will join us at HQ on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For those outside of the tri-state area, you will be able to join in-person collaborations throughout the year (i.e., during team on-sites).
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we provide equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, training and promotion, termination, and any other terms and conditions of employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, familial status, age, disability and/or any other legally protected classification protected by federal, state, or local law.