Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2022
Who We Are
Ro is a direct-to-patient healthcare company with a mission of helping as many patients as possible achieve their health goals. Ro is the only company to offer telehealth care, at-home diagnostic testing, labs, and pharmacy services nationwide. This is enabled by Ro's vertically integrated platform that helps patients achieve their goals through a convenient end-to-end healthcare experience spanning from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. Since 2017, Ro has helped millions of patients in nearly every single county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts.
Ro was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2022, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2022 for our third consecutive year, and named one of FORTUNE's 2022 Best Medium Workplaces.
As an Assembly Technician, you will be on-site at our medical device fulfillment center located in Phoenix, AZ. The role is responsible for the assembly and kitting of all Ro medical devices. The Assembly Technician will follow all established standard operating procedures (SOPs) and will ensure necessary forms are completed concurrently with the work being performed to ensure a compliant audit trail is established for each step of the manufacturing process. The Assembly Technician will partner with the warehousing teams and work closely with the Quality Control (QC) Associate to ensure product selection and quality process occurs each day during receiving and storage of products for the assembly and kitting process. In addition, this role will assist the warehousing team with inventory management, storage, and maintaining required documentation as related to cGMP guidelines.
What You’ll Do:
- Assemble medical devices according to exact specifications, following technical SOPs,drawings and/or diagrams
- Maintain a clean working area in compliance with validated cleaning procedures
- Complete all necessary forms and documentation related to the assembly process
- Conduct self-audit and work with QC associates to ensure compliance with assembly and kitting SOP’s
- Work with QC associate writing up quality defects or deviations
- Ensure products are labeled according to specifications
- Work with warehousing personnel to secure appropriate inventory levels
- Build cardboard outer shipping and component boxes
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience in assembling and/or kitting devices
- Experience with inventory management
- Attention to detail, ability to complete repetitive tasks accurately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the assembly and kitting of medical devices in an FDA-regulated facility
- Experience with material requirement planning process and software
- Experience in working in a facility where PPE, cleanliness, and sterile transfer techniques are part of the daily routine
We’ve Got You Covered:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, and fitness
Ro recognizes the power of in-person collaboration, while supporting the flexibility to work anywhere in the United States. For our Ro’ers in the tri-state (NY) area, you will join us at HQ on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For those outside of the tri-state area, you will be able to join in-person collaborations throughout the year (i.e., during team on-sites).
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we provide equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, training and promotion, termination, and any other terms and conditions of employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, familial status, age, disability and/or any other legally protected classification protected by federal, state, or local law.