Customer Success Manager: Advertisers
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Los Angeles, CA, USA · Boston, MA, USA · San Francisco, CA, USA · New York, NY, USA · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, May 25, 2021
RedCircle's advertiser-facing software helps brands deploy advertising campaigns across dozens of podcasts in minutes. As a Customer Success Manager on the Advertiser team, you'll work with brands and agencies to utilize the RedCircle software to the fullest. You'll help advertisers onboard to the platform, help them plan and strategize campaigns, help ensure a smooth and successful campaign deployment, and work on renewals / up-selling. You'll become an expert at the art and science of podcast advertising, including the lingo, the analysis, and the needs of marketers who use our software.
If you are customer-service oriented, know a lot about or want to learn more about podcast media buying, and love working with growth marketers, this job is for you.
- Working directly with advertisers on creating and executing advertising campaigns.
- Collaborating with clients on campaign strategy, spend allocation, and campaign creative.
- Setting up analytics dashboards and periodically going over the results with advertiser clients.
- Ensuring campaigns are successful, and working to convert advertiser clients to their next campaign.
A great candidate...
- Has some experience in a customer-facing role (customer success, sales, consulting, etc). An ideal candidate has done client services before for brands at an agency or marketing software company.
- Has interest and/or experience in the podcasting, media, and/or influencer space.
- Is proficient in G-Suite apps (Gmail, Google Sheets, etc) and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Is passionate about account management / customer service. We need someone who can help make sure every customer of the RedCircle platform loves working with us.
- Gets jazzed about owning projects from end-to-end. We’re a small team, so you’ll be responsible for a lot and you’ll need to operate autonomously.
- Is proficient in time management, setting priorities, and taking initiative.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills - phone, email, and zoom.
- Is willing to learn the technical aspects of podcasting software.
- Is in the SF Bay Area, LA, Cincinnati, or wants to work remotely.
RedCircle is everything a podcaster needs to run their podcast as a business. With tools for analytics, growth, payments, and advertising revenue, podcast creators use RedCircle as their command center for their podcast. RedCircle also provides a first-of-its-kind podcast advertising platform, which helps brands scale ad campaigns across its thousands of podcasts in just a few clicks. As consumers, creators, and brands all flock to the podcasting medium, RedCircle is providing the picks and shovels to help all 3 groups transact.
With 10s of millions of monthly downloads, RedCircle is growing its community of podcasters and helping deliver millions in revenue for its creators. The company is growing extremely fast, is backed by some of Silicon Valley's top VCs, and is growing its product, engineering, and operations teams. If you want to help podcasters turn their art into income, this is the place for you.
RedCircle is an equal opportunity employer.